Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Blue robots? Do you know of any robots in blue films?
Is that a blush of pink I see across thy yellow cheek?:hides blue robot porn:
Why are you asking me that?
Is that a blush of pink I see across thy yellow cheek?
Fair enough. Would you prefer to ask something else?why do I have to abide these baseless accusation?
Fair enough. Would you prefer to ask something else?
Not yet. Should we keep being vague or address something specific?Has the subject matter changed?
Not yet. Should we keep being vague or address something specific?
Don't specific questions tend to push off anybody else from joining in?
Even robots can be social so no attempts to exclude others here. Did you think questions are more interesting when not specific to a person?Don't specific questions tend to push off anybody else from joining in?
Arnt specifics important to know how to answer the question?
Bitesback said:Must every question have an answer?
What is the question?
Who the hell knows, no seriously, who knows?
What?
Have you been watching "Welcome Back Kotter" lately?
What is Gabe Kaplan doing these days?
Do I look like his press agent?
Is Gabe Kaplan's press agent a crash test dummy??
Should you be talking about crash test dummies? Do you want a flashback?![]()

Do you like the Crash Test Dummies? I love them! Would it be OK if I chose just a flash instead of a flashback?![]()


Your quick wit has returned. Are you feeling better?
Since you believe in magic, did you just see that flash I sent via the computer screen?![]()
Do you think I'm foolish to believe in magic? Thanks for the flash!![]()

Do you think anyone's personal beliefs are foolish?
No, of course not. I have no proof magic does not exist.![]()
Would I necessarily be narrow-minded if I DO believe some peoples' personal beliefs are foolish?