TomBoner
A Happy High Squirrel
- Joined
- Jan 5, 2009
- Posts
- 77,372
In a game about questions, isn't making a statement followed by 'wouldn't you?' a lame cop-out?
Did you just infer I'm lame?

...
And who said this is a game?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
In a game about questions, isn't making a statement followed by 'wouldn't you?' a lame cop-out?

I always try to come up with something pithy and creative, don't you?![]()
![]()

Did you just infer I'm lame?
...
And who said this is a game?![]()
Did you just infer I'm lame?
And who said this is a game?
Do you understand it was all in good fun?
Do you understand it was all in good fun?
![]()
Are you saying you're a paraplegic?
oops! took too long
are we having fun yet?
Can we pursue other types of fun?
What took too long?
Can we pursue other types of fun?
Do you know I'm a lesbian?
Do you know I'm a lesbian?
Isn't that another name for an actor?
haha how funny is that?
Should we rate on it on scale of 1 to 10?
What if it's a zero?
What if it's higher than 10?If we're rating 1 to 10 is a zero score even possible?
What if it's higher than 10?

Are you just trying to be difficult?![]()
What if it's a zero?
Are you just trying to be difficult?![]()
Don't you like a challenge?
did you notice other people are playing? (and you jumped me)
Will you accept my apology?
what if I said no? *sniffle*
Do you need a hug?
Do you need a hug?
If you weren't a lesbian did you know I'd be hoping for something more?
are you ignoring the facts of the matter?
