Lesbians have mouths too, don't they?![]()
Are we still talking about the actors? (THesbians folks, get it?)
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Lesbians have mouths too, don't they?![]()
Did you really just go there?![]()
Don't you know I went there, came back and went there again?
Are you pacing?
Maybe he's jacking off, hey?![]()
Maybe he's jacking off, hey?![]()
Whew, I just got a task finished. did I miss anything?
Was the "task" what Tom suggested?
Was the high squirrel suggesting or implying?
Does that make a difference in this case?

Can we just fuck and be done with it already?![]()
Shave where?!?
![]()
Aren't squirrels furry all over?
Really?!?![]()
what does that put off your squirrel sensibilities?

Do you really think squirrels have sensibilities?
![]()
Can it be that sometimes this thread shows no sign of sense or sensibility?
Don't you think facts can sometimes get in the way?Are you letting the facts confuse the issue?
Don't you think facts can sometimes get in the way?
I know I can, can you?Can we talk about sex?
I know I can, can you?