Blakely123
Really Really Experienced
- Joined
- Jul 23, 2015
- Posts
- 471
Would you be my first unusual position?Haven't you ever done it in an unusual position?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Would you be my first unusual position?Haven't you ever done it in an unusual position?
Do you have trouble bending?
But haven't I seen you on TV?
Am I really confused about this ?
Who's confused and who forgot?
Would they know if they forgot?
Did they both forget? More importantly, do you know?
How should I know?

You are the "Instructor and Mentor," shouldn't you know most things?![]()
Why are we talking about school when it is summer?
Is it Summer everywhere?
You're not going to moon us,are you?![]()
Do you like your moons pleasured?

I'd like to pleasure her moon! Wouldn't you?![]()
In a game about questions, isn't making a statement followed by 'wouldn't you?' a lame cop-out?
