Fagin
little fishie
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2004
- Posts
- 101,654
http://www.talkdisney.com/forums/images/smilies/cheshirebounce.gifTamedTiger said:Couldn't I have prowled over here?![]()
Did you reck'n you'd run into me over here?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
http://www.talkdisney.com/forums/images/smilies/cheshirebounce.gifTamedTiger said:Couldn't I have prowled over here?![]()
Fagin said:http://www.talkdisney.com/forums/images/smilies/cheshirebounce.gif
Did you reck'n you'd run into me over here?
Was it wrong of me to check out this thread tonight?TamedTiger said:No, quite the shock ... are you two timing us? Cute cat
Fagin said:Was it wrong of me to check out this thread tonight?
Do you want this cat http://www.talkdisney.com/forums/images/smilies/cheshirebounce.gif ?
Wouldn't I need a S.O. first?TamedTiger said:Isn't it a little like sleeping with someone on the side while already having a wonderful s.o.?![]()
Can I have him?
Fagin said:Wouldn't I need a S.O. first?
Shall I PM him to you?
Won't one just walk into my apartment?TamedTiger said:Did you try posting personals? Or browsing them?
Do you need my permission?![]()
Fagin said:Won't one just walk into my apartment?
Did you get it yet?
Do I even know who 'she' is?TamedTiger said:Does she know where it is?
Don't you know that already?
Fagin said:Do I even know who 'she' is?
I do now.
Fagin said:Should I be able to do that? Or will she have to slap a fish in my face to get my attention?

Have you ever seen the Veggie Tales videos and the part about the fish slappers? From Finding Nemo, "Fish are our friends, not food"?TamedTiger said:When it's her, you'll know ... don't you think that's how it naturally works? Fish?! Haven't you heard of chicken?![]()
Fagin said:Have you ever seen the Veggie Tales videos and the part about the fish slappers? From Finding Nemo, "Fish are our friends, not food"?
Can't you watch them without a kidlet? Was it wrong that I had a large collection of Disney movies prior to having a kidlet?TamedTiger said:Did you know I haven't even heard of Veggie Tales and I haven't even seen Nemo? Should I get a kidlet for those types of things?
Fagin said:Can't you watch them without a kidlet? Was it wrong that I had a large collection of Disney movies prior to having a kidlet?
Can you check them out from the library?TamedTiger said:Why would it be wrong? I enjoy Disney as well, but I didn't have a TV until now and don't you need those for watching movies and other things?
Fagin said:Can you check them out from the library?
The videos. Should I have been a little more clear?TamedTiger said:Televisions?
Fagin said:The videos. Should I have been a little more clear?
Are they open on Sundays?TamedTiger said:Should I go look in the library Monday?
Fagin said:Are they open on Sundays?
Do you want to check them out?TamedTiger said:No ... isn't that why I said Monday?
Fagin said:Do you want to check them out?