ashesatwork
Justa smalltown girl
- Joined
- May 9, 2005
- Posts
- 25,706
Anything wrong with a small, intimate gathering?![]()
Is there room for 1 more?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Anything wrong with a small, intimate gathering?![]()
Is there room for 1 more?
Won't you squeeze your lovely self in here please?
Is this seat taken?
Isn't it empty when you stand up?
Can you think of a better time to press your ass against a man's lap?
Are we back to sitting?
Are you going to share your drink if I sit?
Can you handle your liquor, love?
Is there a right answer to that question?
Would you believe that an affirmative would probably get your in my lap and half of my drink inside you?

And what will it take for you to be on my lap?![]()
who is going to watch the superbowl and are you excited??
Can I be excited about a medium-bowl of chicken pasta for supper tonight?I dont care who wins...who is more excited about the commercials like me?

I'm excited about it...am I in the minority?
Football over here is soccar, I hate it, can you believe that?What is football?
Football over here is soccar, I hate it, can you believe that?
I think footy and footsie are two completely different past-times don't you?