sweetsauce
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Dec 8, 2013
- Posts
- 10,801
more to do with feet i think, perhaps i'm wrong?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
why would they?Do your feet hurt?
So this Superbowl game - is it like rugby league with shoulder pads?
What should the punishment be for posting negativity about the premier sporting event of the entire world?
![]()
Wouldn't you agree with said dissing?
Doncha hate it when grown ups use youth slang?Diss this ... diss that ... doesn't everybody love some dissiness?![]()
Well Pops started it but weren't you quick to join in?who started it?
Doncha hate it when grown ups use youth slang?
Who is a grown up??![]()
Well Pops started it but weren't you quick to join in?
Well Pops started it but weren't you quick to join in?
Is this an open invitation?

Isn't that something of an autonym?Is this an open invitation?
Isn't that something of an autonym?![]()

how do I become a disser when I only referred what others had previously posted?

Don't you become a redisser by default?how do I become a disser when I only referred what others had previously posted?
See there? Now you're coming across as a cocky disser. Why do you want to diss cocks anyway?
![]()

What about dat song "Diss goes here and diss goes there"?what ever makes you think I want to diss anything?![]()