Questions? Reply ONLY With A Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has someone put amphetamines in the drinks machine today?

I'm gonna start hangin' out with you girl. You got access to any pink slutty blowjob giving ponies over there in the land of blokes and blokesses? :cool:
 
Wombat does but not Tom. Did you know Tom was hospitalised by OD'ing viagra?

Hey ... you pipe down lil' missy. I'm trying to figure out calming my fuck down and your telling dirty little secrets. Why oh why oh whyyyyyy?
 
Shan't co-operate with you! how are you going to make me??

I'll find me a pink male pony and have him doink you until you forget the word shan't! :mad:

...

Wouldn't a pink male pony have a really dinky tiny wee-wee? :cool:

:D
 
Pssst - don't be offended Saucey - it's the drugs talking. Have you done any counselling before?

Did you know I frequently refer to you as "lil' ms I should be doing schoolwork but I'm lazy so I'm going to sit here and tell ms sweetsauce she needs counseling"?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top