Questions? Reply ONLY With A Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else as confused as me???:eek: What happened to the stoned squirrel, anywho???:confused::kiss:
 
Bet you like plugs with hairy tails as well ,Don't you ?

Is that how you're picturing me right now??? I suppose you've got a bit in my mouth and a crop in your hand??? Would it surprise you that that's how I'm picturing you right now, my naughty little pony???:cool::kiss:
 
I always asked my mother for a naughty pony when I was growing up. I wonder why I got spanked for that? :confused:

:D
 
I always asked my mother for a naughty pony when I was growing up. I wonder why I got spanked for that? :confused:

:D

Did you ever think that years later that wondering question you had as a child would be answered on a morning in Litland..... as stoned squirrels passed a joint round.... and Kenny kept getting killed over and over by Bastard.... where girls in boots rolled fuzzy wombat balls between them and a prancing pony held his tail up????:eek:

Is anyone else laughing their ass off as much as me????:kiss::kiss::kiss:
 
Did you ever think that years later that wondering question you had as a child would be answered on a morning in Litland..... as stoned squirrels passed a joint round.... and Kenny kept getting killed over and over by Bastard.... where girls in boots rolled fuzzy wombat balls between them and a prancing pony held his tail up????:eek:

Is anyone else laughing their ass off as much as me????:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Do they jiggle as you giggle ?
 
Did you ever think that years later that wondering question you had as a child would be answered on a morning in Litland..... as stoned squirrels passed a joint round.... and Kenny kept getting killed over and over by Bastard.... where girls in boots rolled fuzzy wombat balls between them and a prancing pony held his tail up????:eek:

Is anyone else laughing their ass off as much as me????:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Was that supposed to be funny?:cool:

Serious ... all I want is a damned blowjob from a naughty pony and everybody thinks it's funny. :mad: We'll see who's laughing when I find that naughty bitch! :cool:

...

Oh ... a naughty bitch would be a dog, wouldn't it? Who the heck would want a friggin' blowjob from a dog? :eek:

:D
 
Was that supposed to be funny?:cool:

Serious ... all I want is a damned blowjob from a naughty pony and everybody thinks it's funny. :mad: We'll see who's laughing when I find that naughty bitch! :cool:

...

Oh ... a naughty bitch would be a dog, wouldn't it? Who the heck would want a friggin' blowjob from a dog? :eek:

:D

So, where is this pony?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top