Mockingjay
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Feb 23, 2014
- Posts
- 5,970
Is it coffee time?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Is it coffee time?
do you hear it brewing?
LOL -what funny av you have-
Have you you tried frying fish naked?
XD
no not that---
Have you ever gardened naked?
-aww you changed it back- LOL
Haven't, have you caught a fish using your c_ck (have to be at least sensitive with this topic) as bait?
no-----------------
Have you ever been naked outdoors?
no-----------------
Have you ever been naked outdoors?
When I was young...
Have you tried running outdoors naked?
Ummmmmmm ... getting away from a critter I didn't want to be around naked?Does that count?
No worries. Seen a naked guy/s running outdoors?
Would that be to attract other men?Biking? Yes. Running? No.
HYE intentionally left open your curtains for others to see you naked?
Would that be to attract other men?
Ha! I forgot-is this the HYE thread?
hey Sticky

Would you mind if I pointed and laughed if I saw your curtains wafting open?![]()
Didn't you know that sticky just laughs when grown men cry?
Don't you know some women chuckle seeing some grown men cry?
If that's a naked boobiesquish, I'll start crying right now!Aww I tend to boobiesquish them, don't you?
What's wrong with a naked boobiesquish?
What isn't wrong with a naked bobbiesquish????