hottyscotty22
Man of many hats
- Joined
- May 25, 2011
- Posts
- 648
Are you on the cushion over?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
are u using your mind?
why cant I ?
did I say u couldn't?
Which head should I think with?
Which head should I think with?

Heard that women think of their hearts and men think of their heads?
![]()
Heard that women think of their hearts and men think of their heads?
![]()
What woman has a heart?
There's only one thing I look for in a woman. My penis.
Is that a question?
Challenge accepted; perhaps a robot?
You don't say?!
so much talking....where's the sex?

Is there a room here for those of us who know what sex is?
