CapnCuddly
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Apr 17, 2014
- Posts
- 891
How do you describe sex?!![]()
I'm not sure but isn't it pretty similar to diarrhea?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
How do you describe sex?!![]()
If I lead u can u describe for Heiress what we would do?
If I lead u can u describe for Heiress what we would do?

I'm not sure but isn't it pretty similar to diarrhea?
Can someone please advise me which one to reply to?
Isn't it confusing talking to five people at the same time?
why cant you just pm me?
WHy cant me and you just talk then?
Isn't the person with a penis supposed to pm first?
when did that take effect?
Have we stumbled onto the weird part of the internet?
when did that take effect?
Did u sleep thru that? haven't u sent me a pm yet? don't u want to "chat" with me?
aren't I an open accepting person? haven't you stalked me at all?
Is that an invitation?aren't I an open accepting person? haven't you stalked me at all?
Where are we going?Is that an invitation?
Are we nearly there yet? Will it be long because I need to pee?Where are we going?