stickygirl
All the witches
- Joined
- Jan 3, 2012
- Posts
- 24,234
I'm not joking - can we please stop?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Can you handle sitting next to me?Can I call shotgun?
Can you handle sitting next to me?![]()
Nothing a pint of scotch won't cure. Is that ok?You alright?
Nothing a pint of scotch won't cure. Is that ok?
Want vodka?
Is it Russian?
No, it's Spanish, isn't it?!
Vodka makes me have blank spots. Its not safe. Can you just pass the scotch please?Want vodka?
Vodka makes me have blank spots. Its not safe. Can you just pass the scotch please?
Can i be next?Can I kiss your whole face?![]()
Is there a better kind?Is it single malt?
Wouldn't you if you did?Do I know you?![]()
I believe a few pms were sent. Does that count as a yes?then the answer is no?![]()
I believe a few pms were sent. Does that count as a yes?
