Red_flame does it all again for 2006

red_flame said:
i just wish they would keep the sizes the same in some shops im as big as a 16 in others im a 12 today i tried on a LARGE pair of jeans and couldnt do them up

large compared to a barbie maybe!!!
lol never mind hun at least you dont have dolly parton syndrome like me!!!! :kiss:
 
You could both always come up to mine and I'd give you a darn good work out ;)
 
ran57gr said:
yikes, yes indeed, I had to dig back through ten pages to find this :D
hiya sweet ran:kiss:

your as bad lol trying to search for your piccies can be a night mare;)
 
red_flame said:
hiya sweet ran:kiss:

your as bad lol trying to search for your piccies can be a night mare;)


yep, that's why I put an Index on Page 1... I learned my lesson from Reclining :D
 
I wish I was out partying with you tonight, and afterwards partying in your bed with you ;)
 
red_flame said:
ohhh but im so lazy indexing drives me mad:p


Oh but I do not Index all of my photos, just one out of each set I post and the links to the pages where the rest of the photos are :)
 
ShyGuy68 said:
I wish I was out partying with you tonight, and afterwards partying in your bed with you ;)
ha ha if i go by any one my other nights out i wont be fit for partying at home after:p
 
ran57gr said:
Oh but I do not Index all of my photos, just one out of each set I post and the links to the pages where the rest of the photos are :)
oh i know i should but ** sigh** maybe one day:p
 
red_flame said:
ha ha if i go by any one my other nights out i wont be fit for partying at home after:p
But what if you know what's waiting for you when you get home?? ;)
 
Back
Top