Red_flame does it all again for 2006

red_flame said:
hiya m2m :kiss: thanks for being quiet i wish my kids were as thoughtful** cries**

i just out some more of my non lit pics on that site :D

are you going to put some of yours there?

Sounds like a good idea...you may be the only one to look at them though. I am going to go look at them now.
 
m2m said:
Sounds like a good idea...you may be the only one to look at them though. I am going to go look at them now.
lol thats ok you and dave are the only ones to view mine so far but its a great way to presnt them and store them

there is some fantastic owrk there from loads of people
 
red_flame said:
lol thats ok you and dave are the only ones to view mine so far but its a great way to presnt them and store them

there is some fantastic owrk there from loads of people

Love the swan...Is it a resident or migratory bird?
 
red_flame said:
im sorry your in a bad mood {{{hugs}}} glad my thread helps is a little way:kiss:

Thanks for caring...that means a lot of me :)

Funny...for all the naughty thoughts I would like to do to you and have you do to me...I would really just kill for a nice hug and maybe a very sensual kiss from you :rose:
 
m2m said:
Love the swan...Is it a resident or migratory bird?
well the pair of swans we have here stay around but i think some migrate

those two have been there for years and breed every year i noticec yesterday theyve been rebuilding the nest so hopefully more cignets again soon:D
 
clydemaxx said:
Thanks for caring...that means a lot of me :)

Funny...for all the naughty thoughts I would like to do to you and have you do to me...I would really just kill for a nice hug and maybe a very sensual kiss from you :rose:
of course i care:D your my friend:kiss:

yeh you know sometimes a hug is all you need !
 
Last edited:
red_flame said:
of course i care:D your my friendLkissK

yeh you know sometimes a hug is all you need !

But I would still like that very sensual kiss from you...and maybe then work on some of those naughty thoughts I have of you. LOL ;) But I know I really wouldnt mind just a really nice hug from you...if that is all I could get. :kiss:
 
red_flame said:
well the pair of swans we have here stay around but i think some migrate

those two have been there for years and breed every year i noticec yesterday theyve been rebuilding the nest so hopefully more cignets again soon:D


Cignets=baby swans? I should know that, but don't... :) It is wonderful to have a pair swimming around. We had a pair around here for years but they disappeared a couple of years back. We have a lake near here that hosts some of the migratory swans for a short period. Each year I hope they stay. I am never close enought to get a good photo of them.
 
m2m said:
Cignets=baby swans? I should know that, but don't... :) It is wonderful to have a pair swimming around. We had a pair around here for years but they disappeared a couple of years back. We have a lake near here that hosts some of the migratory swans for a short period. Each year I hope they stay. I am never close enought to get a good photo of them.
yes lol baby swans

this pair took over the old boating lake so its easy to get close and they are used to people it has now been turned into a reserve theres a hide round the other side which backs out into marsh land
 
clydemaxx said:
But I would still like that very sensual kiss from you...and maybe then work on some of those naughty thoughts I have of you. LOL ;) But I know I really wouldnt mind just a really nice hug from you...if that is all I could get. :kiss:
right now with this hangover a hug is about all i could manage ** cries**
 
Tonguemeister said:
They say that the eyes are the gateways to the soul ... never have gates had such a profound effect as these https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=589915

Eyes like these were meant to be gazed into with love and respect.

With true respect from a fellow offshore islander.
wow thankyou what lovley words:kiss:

welcome to my thread i hope you stay around:)

got to love island life and the sea:rose:
 
ShyGuy68 said:
Which of course makes me want to cuddle and kiss as well ;)
i just want to sleep shy** cries** i am so tired and bleughh !!

right now i want some one to run me a hot bubble bath with candles and then dry me off with a huge fluffy bath towel and tuck me into bed !!** sigh**
 
red_flame said:
i just want to sleep shy** cries** i am so tired and bleughh !!

right now i want some one to run me a hot bubble bath with candles and then dry me off with a huge fluffy bath towel and tuck me into bed !!** sigh**
Ohh I wouldn't mind doing that at all, because I'm sure you will show me your gratitude in some good way later on!! ;)
 
Those eyes!

Why thank you.

Lovely words for a lovely lady - a perfect match.

I can see no reason not to stay in the warmth of your glow, and will do so.

Roll on the sunshine ... warm sand, cold white wine, the sound of the waves, and pleasant company ... :kiss:
 
Tonguemeister said:
Why thank you.

Lovely words for a lovely lady - a perfect match.

I can see no reason not to stay in the warmth of your glow, and will do so.

Roll on the sunshine ... warm sand, cold white wine, the sound of the waves, and pleasant company ... :kiss:
ohh i second that roll on the summer !!!

may i ask what island your on?
 
bowtie4u said:
Hey Red...just poped in 2 say hi....hope your weekend is going good :rose:
hey thanx bow:kiss: been a good weekend thanx raining today though so a good excuse to stay in and do nothing:D
 
Those eyes!

Indeed you may. I'm a Guernsey guy, with Hampshire connections. I've been your way a time or two in the past.

Don't currently have a reason to come back ... yet :devil:
 
red_flame said:
i just want to sleep shy** cries** i am so tired and bleughh !!

right now i want some one to run me a hot bubble bath with candles and then dry me off with a huge fluffy bath towel and tuck me into bed !!** sigh**

I would be more than happy to help with that!!!(If Shy can't make it)
 
Back
Top