Red_flame does it all again for 2006

awww i really must get off my bum and go get read !!!

i do wish there was a magic wand that does all the work for me then i could sit here and still walk out the door looking good :cool:

i may pop back before i go but if not see you tomorrow:kiss:
 
Happy Saturday Red :kiss: Thanks for the photo comments, you're sweet. I liked seeing yours there...you going to post more, I hope?


Like the Stripes set, glad I could give you some inspiration, if just by sharing the mag cover. Your wit was great btw on the "stories" you promoed in each one :D

hope you have a sweet day...I have errands and chores to do, so I have to go...hope to see you later, baby :rose: :kiss:
 
red_flame said:
awww i really must get off my bum and go get read !!!

i do wish there was a magic wand that does all the work for me then i could sit here and still walk out the door looking good :cool:

i may pop back before i go but if not see you tomorrow:kiss:
If you do pop back, I want to wish you a great time! Oh and any chance you can snap a few pictures of the outfit you're wearing? ;)
 
dave_L2LP said:
Happy Saturday Red :kiss: Thanks for the photo comments, you're sweet. I liked seeing yours there...you going to post more, I hope?


Like the Stripes set, glad I could give you some inspiration, if just by sharing the mag cover. Your wit was great btw on the "stories" you promoed in each one :D

hope you have a sweet day...I have errands and chores to do, so I have to go...hope to see you later, baby :rose: :kiss:
hey its a great site thanx for telling me about it :kiss: saves me boring people here with my non lit stuff:D

the mag covers were great fun :p just wish i had te money and contacts to do them for real;)
 
ShyGuy68 said:
If you do pop back, I want to wish you a great time! Oh and any chance you can snap a few pictures of the outfit you're wearing? ;)
im back but not time for photo's sorry:( just waiting for my jeans to dry in the tumble then i'll be off:kiss:
 
dave_L2LP said:
Thanks Mark...Sometimes I think I should buy me one of those magic decoder rings...LOL...if only I could find one

BTW: Hope you have a great holiday



Your welcome Dave, & thank you, I fully intend to enjoy every minute... :D
 
Hi...I am in a bad mood and thought visiting you would cheer me up...it always does and it did again. Here is a big kiss to show my appreciation. :kiss:
 
Guess who cant sleep the day before his hols?

If I dont catch you before I leave for gatwick tomorrow, have a good week. :kiss: :rose: :kiss:
 
*Whisper mode on*

Good morning Red. I hope you had fun yesterday, and no hangovers today! :rose:

*Whisper mode off*
 
clydemaxx said:
Hi...I am in a bad mood and thought visiting you would cheer me up...it always does and it did again. Here is a big kiss to show my appreciation. :kiss:
im sorry your in a bad mood {{{hugs}}} glad my thread helps is a little way:kiss:
 
mark197205 said:
Guess who cant sleep the day before his hols?

If I dont catch you before I leave for gatwick tomorrow, have a good week. :kiss: :rose: :kiss:
hope you have a great time mark!! and we ant lots of photos of the tan too:p
 
ShyGuy68 said:
*Whisper mode on*

Good morning Red. I hope you had fun yesterday, and no hangovers today! :rose:

*Whisper mode off*
hiya shy i feel a tad delicate !!
 
red_flame said:
hiya sweety:kiss: looks like ive missed your sunday visit too:(
well.... just had a quick minute and wanted to send you another :kiss: and a :rose: ..... and I am off...*poof*
 
m2m said:
Talking in a low voice...Good afternoon RF. Good to see you. :rose:
hiya m2m :kiss: thanks for being quiet i wish my kids were as thoughtful** cries**

i just out some more of my non lit pics on that site :D

are you going to put some of yours there?
 
Back
Top