Sase's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok then I'll leave again it's much to hard for me to comprehend.

chicken

I put up two more pictures.....finally. I had to move the piano to do it. Yeah, you heard me. I moved the piano. It's on wheels. It will move easily about six inches.........then the thing is harder than hell to move. No, I didn't hurt my back, but I'll probably be stiff tomorrow.
 
This is interesting............ I like the what ifs. Just like what if Fidel Castro hadn't been cut by the Pittsburgh Pirates as a 21-year old pitcher.

Could Mike Ditka have derailed Barack Obama's ascendancy?​


Barack Obama's easy win in the 2004 Illinois Senate race catapulted him to national fame and set him on his current path toward the White House. It was a convincing victory that is now but a footnote in the career of the Democratic presidential nominee. But that victory wasn't as assured as it appears in retrospect. For a few days in the summer of '04 there was the very real possibility that the Republican opponent in Obama's first major election battle race would be Chicago Bears coaching legend Mike Ditka.

Jack Ryan had won the Republican primary that year, but dropped out of the race after the release of embarrassing papers from his high-profile divorce with actress Jeri Ryan. The vacancy left GOP leaders in the state scrambling to find a replacement. With fears that the election was all but lost, Republicans wanted a major name to turn the tide. Ditka was that name.

For days the press played up the "will he or won't he" stories about Ditka's possible candidacy. The Drudge Report even said that Ditka would declare his entry into the race. But, in the end, Ditka rebuffed the offer, saying he didn't want to go through the rigors of a campaign or give up his lucrative jobs as an NFL analyst at ESPN or as an endorser of a casino and car dealership.

There's no way to know whether Ditka would have won but, remember, Obama was still a virtual unknown in Illinois in June of '04. Had Ditka run and won, Obama most-assuredly wouldn't be running for president today. Either way, the Hall of Famer almost certainly would have received more than the 27% of votes that eventual nominee Alan Keyes garnered in November. And you know he'd have locked up the endorsements of these three potential voters.
 
chicken

I put up two more pictures.....finally. I had to move the piano to do it. Yeah, you heard me. I moved the piano. It's on wheels. It will move easily about six inches.........then the thing is harder than hell to move. No, I didn't hurt my back, but I'll probably be stiff tomorrow.

Stiff is a good thing...that means tomorrow you'll kick back and not try to be superwoman
 
This is interesting............ I like the what ifs. Just like what if Fidel Castro hadn't been cut by the Pittsburgh Pirates as a 21-year old pitcher.

Could Mike Ditka have derailed Barack Obama's ascendancy?​


Barack Obama's easy win in the 2004 Illinois Senate race catapulted him to national fame and set him on his current path toward the White House. It was a convincing victory that is now but a footnote in the career of the Democratic presidential nominee. But that victory wasn't as assured as it appears in retrospect. For a few days in the summer of '04 there was the very real possibility that the Republican opponent in Obama's first major election battle race would be Chicago Bears coaching legend Mike Ditka.

Jack Ryan had won the Republican primary that year, but dropped out of the race after the release of embarrassing papers from his high-profile divorce with actress Jeri Ryan. The vacancy left GOP leaders in the state scrambling to find a replacement. With fears that the election was all but lost, Republicans wanted a major name to turn the tide. Ditka was that name.

For days the press played up the "will he or won't he" stories about Ditka's possible candidacy. The Drudge Report even said that Ditka would declare his entry into the race. But, in the end, Ditka rebuffed the offer, saying he didn't want to go through the rigors of a campaign or give up his lucrative jobs as an NFL analyst at ESPN or as an endorser of a casino and car dealership.

There's no way to know whether Ditka would have won but, remember, Obama was still a virtual unknown in Illinois in June of '04. Had Ditka run and won, Obama most-assuredly wouldn't be running for president today. Either way, the Hall of Famer almost certainly would have received more than the 27% of votes that eventual nominee Alan Keyes garnered in November. And you know he'd have locked up the endorsements of these three potential voters.


OFFS! What if the media would shut the hell up. :D
 
Stiff is a good thing...that means tomorrow you'll kick back and not try to be superwoman

Right. I would have put more up, but I forgot what I did with my level. The one I was going to put up is 28" long with hangars at each end. It's too much trouble to not get it right the first time.
 
Right. I would have put more up, but I forgot what I did with my level. The one I was going to put up is 28" long with hangars at each end. It's too much trouble to not get it right the first time.

I hate those fuckin' kinds of pictures to hang. I have a shelf my uncle made me that's 42" and has three of them. I always make him come and rehang it after I paint.

Now I'm REALLY pissed off. I go to the freezer for some ice, there's the trays..empty. I go to get a pop, there's the box... empty. I open the refrigerator, there's the milk jug... empty. :mad: The final straw was going to my stash of mini milky ways...there's the bag.......EMPTY!!!
 
I hate those fuckin' kinds of pictures to hang. I have a shelf my uncle made me that's 42" and has three of them. I always make him come and rehang it after I paint.

Now I'm REALLY pissed off. I go to the freezer for some ice, there's the trays..empty. I go to get a pop, there's the box... empty. I open the refrigerator, there's the milk jug... empty. :mad: The final straw was going to my stash of mini milky ways...there's the bag.......EMPTY!!!

Okay, don't fill the ice trays up. Let them find them empty. Hide your stash in the trunk of the car or a piece of luggage that locks. My sister and brother were like that so my mother assumed if the box was there she didn't need to buy any more. She got very creative with them.
 
Okay, don't fill the ice trays up. Let them find them empty. Hide your stash in the trunk of the car or a piece of luggage that locks. My sister and brother were like that so my mother assumed if the box was there she didn't need to buy any more. She got very creative with them.

oh hell that wouldn't work here because they know I'm gonna find it first anyway. I did however let the ice trays in there. But the milk container got washed and thrown in the recyclin'
 
Good Morning SASE LADY..........:rose::kiss::rose:

Working on my 4th cup right now.
Don't have a lot of time.
Some one has to work today......:cool:
 
Good Morning SASE LADY..........:rose::kiss::rose:

Working on my 4th cup right now.
Don't have a lot of time.
Some one has to work today......:cool:

good morning hardwater :kiss:

I've got a pot in me already.

You have a safe trip today.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top