Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Nevah evah would I call ya that.
Just wait. By then I'm going to have my website straightened out and it will be on. Just for that I'm not sending you any pictures of the newest cards tomorrow.
Now I see how ya are!![]()
Remember....me = short bus rider!It took you long enough.
Remember....me = short bus rider!
yeah, yeah, yeah
Isn't it time you changed your tune?

I'm all ready for my yearly eval, and depending on the raise they offer if I sign a contract for another year.
You'll sign.

Yeah I know, the mayor said if I didn't he would hunt me down. I think $2.00 is enough but we'll see how I feel in the morning.![]()
I heard you were cheap.
That proves it don't it.
Can I read it when it's done?Without a doubt.
I'm almost finished with my novel.
Can I read it when it's done?
Yes. I have some housekeeping to do on it and a few holes to plug, but it is finished.
It's at 88,000 words now.![]()
It didn't take you long to do that.
I started it over a year ago. When I got an idea I jot it down, and all of a sudden it worked. It did take a lot of hours though. Sometimes lately I've written for seven hours a day.
I want to read it so upload it to your site so I can. Please and thank you.
I'm off to bed, so I'm bright eyed and bushy tailed for the President, Vice President and the Mayor.
See ya on the morrow.
I want to read it so upload it to your site so I can. Please and thank you.
I'm off to bed, so I'm bright eyed and bushy tailed for the President, Vice President and the Mayor.
See ya on the morrow.
Geez,
all we get today is Hilary Clinton!
Guess there will be alot of traffic problems because of her!![]()