sasebrats
The girl next door
- Joined
- Jul 10, 2006
- Posts
- 63,377
.yadretsey detrats tI
deciton I
STOP IT you're makin' me crazy!!!!

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
.yadretsey detrats tI
deciton I

hello all
!su fo rehtien s'ti kniht I
... etunim a rof ereht deirrow saw I - doog staht - wehP
? yadot og sretseN eht lla did erehW
? uoy era erehw IP OGD esaS
Where did all the Nesters go today ?
Sase DGO PI where are you ?
I'm here.
Welcome back !!
Yeah, I keep coming and going.
LOL - erom rof kcab gniog dna gnimoc peek - raeh ot doog staht - LOL
will you shut the fuck up??
.tespu mees uoY ?thgit oot raewrednu ruoy sI.tespu mees uoY ?thgit oot raewrednu ruoy sI
!! PU-TUHS ot deksa neeb evah I - tnemmoc tonnac I
?won siht gniod pots ew fi ko eb dluow ti kniht uoy oD
Wait a minute, I don't want it to be my thread anymore, let's have it be nor's thread...that way I don't have to pick up after you slobs he does.![]()