sasebrats
The girl next door
- Joined
- Jul 10, 2006
- Posts
- 63,377
I'm out
Yeah I figured as much I leave and you show up.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm out
can I still just be SR?

I'm out
I've got pictures of the evidence. Would you like to test it to see who it really belongs to?
Yeah I figured as much I leave and you show up.I show up and you leave
Oh blame it on Husker....
Hey SR do ya still wanna be husker?
There's no one else I would want ya to be.![]()
Yeah Roll the footage DGO.
What a fuckin' minute...where's bowtie!
Please don't go!
your gonna try to pin this on me............ain't ya?
Well magpie...since I left you in charge while I was gone you are responsible for cleaning it up.
Tosses a shovel and a bucket of lysol water and the lysol can.
I'll be back in 15 get it cleaned up by the time I get back.
Of course not. It was the chick in the video....... OH NO
Actually if you had reminded me to bring the Depends for someone, none of this would have happened.


I'll see if DGO will helpoh yeah...........I forgot
Actually if you had reminded me to bring the Depends for someone, none of this would have happened.
Didn't you see the big bag of depends sitting next in the other corner? Helloooooo I rode the short bus and could figure that one out on my own.![]()
Wait a minute if DGO is the bright one, why does she need reminding?
Wait a minute if DGO is the bright one, why does she need reminding?
I done got old; that's why!
We try to be polite in here and not bring it to everyone's attention that she needs them
Oh My!
.....this is the one I was looking for on my hard drive. I can't remember what I saved it as.