LustfulOne50
Romantic Scribe
- Joined
- Dec 17, 2004
- Posts
- 35,978
Maybe it would be better to raise the house and start all over.
Naw then I would have to hide all the bodies in the basement..ghees what a mess, all those empties.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Maybe it would be better to raise the house and start all over.
Oh, yes DGO, thanks for the Hot Pop tart first time I ever saw one warmed that way...nice and eciting to watch to. whew!!!.. I am still sweating.

What is she feeding you?Oh, yes DGO, thanks for the Hot Pop tart first time I ever saw one warmed that way...nice and eciting to watch to. whew!!!.. I am still sweating.
Morning Sase!![]()
Be careful out there--69 yesterday, blowing today--changes happen so fast (the weather....I mean the weather)
I've been busy.....when did you roll over on your stomach?


Hi Lustful,What is she feeding you?


She say it wasn't her with the pop tart..the sexy tart she is...so have you gone to the corner dear....and what would you love to cook i am hungery.![]()
hmmm do you like omelets? I could whip one up for you.
I haven't been to the corner yet, but I'll be by tonignt.
She say it wasn't her with the pop tart..the sexy tart she is...so have you gone to the corner dear....and what would you love to cook i am hungery.![]()
I thought it was clear that I only cook real meals......
Yes a cheese,steak, portabello mushrooms and fresh green onion nothing too fancy cooked well in a 350 wood oven.
well you like what I wrote there..more to come as you add to it




hi msmaggie, your not leavin so soon are you?


ok them..dish up some of them there fine viddles darling.
How about roast chicken, smashed potatoes, broccoli and a nice apple crisp for dessert?
Morning Sase!![]()
Be careful out there--69 yesterday, blowing today--changes happen so fast (the weather....I mean the weather)
I've been busy.....when did you roll over on your stomach?
OK, now..Good morning sasebrats and done_got_oldnow whats for breatfast or did I miss it.
Good morning and ^5 Gents

You missed it.![]()
Hello {{{{{SASE}}}}}Sorry I missed you. See you later tonight.