done_got_old
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Dec 13, 2003
- Posts
- 269,162
just a very quick hi and bye!
A quickie sounds good. Meet me at our usual place. Oh, and don't tell Sase!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
just a very quick hi and bye!
I already know your your normal spot is....I was there this morning.![]()
I do know...Cuz I peeked in and found you there once.
How come you are gonna take him out for supper I thought I was your favorite brat.
Husker's gonna be mad if you're givin' him toast too.
Ghees these women passing out toast to get special treats..and I' m still setting at the table waiting.waiting and waitng,,,ghees I am going to starve here...Hello Dunkin Donuts or Cracker Barrel...humm maybe even a Krispy Kreme
Hey its still 50 degrees here...nanner nanner http://www.cybergifs.com/faces/P.gif
bite me babes.
I just checked your weathercam and I'd say your goosebumps are probably bigger than your boobies lol http://www.cybergifs.com/dogs/doglaugh.gif
Yeah they are!![]()


The "MAN" says that in a short while the temp here will drop 50 degrees and the wind will go up to 50 mph. Right now a line of very severe "summer type" thunderstorms is headed for the southern part of the city...looks like I'm gonna get blown by mother nature again lol
The wind chill by you gotta be way down there huh![]()
check out Otley's weathercam...that's what it looks like here.
Yeah it's so damn cold here You think it's cold in the house until you step outside for a second.
Go toss up some boiling water![]()
Screw that...you come over here and do that.![]()
Too big of a headwind lol
Otley looks like shit but Missouri looks kinda nice and sunny![]()
Too big of a headwind lol
Otley looks like shit but Missouri looks kinda nice and sunny![]()
Not now! The temp has dropped to 39 and we have severe thunderstorm warnings and a tornado watch in parts of the state.

hmm...sucks to be you now too.![]()
Ahhhh, but you forget that I don't have to get out in the cold!