I'm glad to see you too. Did I hear you had a special visitor today?
You don't mean....?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm glad to see you too. Did I hear you had a special visitor today?
Just popping in quickly to bid you all a good night
see you all soon![]()

Good night Sprite...I'm right behind you I am gonna rip the remote out of the officer's hands and snuggle down on the couch and flip through every fuckin' TV channel we have...then I'm gonna do it again...we will see how he likes it.
So who was your special visitor?


Good morning Tiger. How are you sweetie?![]()

Still tiger growling with a sore throat, otherwise just fine though, thank you.
How are you doing?![]()
on the cheek. Are you still doing what I told ya to do on Saturday?I'm sorry to hear that Tiger.on the cheek. Are you still doing what I told ya to do on Saturday?

Yes I am ... oh that .. yes that too![]()
![]()


I'm gonna slip and slide into work.

now whats for breatfast or did I miss it.OK, now..Good morning sasebrats and done_got_oldnow whats for breatfast or did I miss it.
Good morning and ^5 Gents
You missed it.![]()
My luck, just another fine start of a day...hello instant breakfast..LOL
YUCKY! If that's what you have to eat, I'll stop and prepare you a real breakfast.
Oh thank you, the milk I had was will past the date ok a month past and no clean glasses...I I need to do some cleaning this month....LOL
I think you're past due for a good cleaning.
I have a ServePro cleaning team coming in along a backhoe to remove all the scarp paper I have been writng on today...I think ...I still can't find that note either.