sasebrats
The girl next door
- Joined
- Jul 10, 2006
- Posts
- 63,377
I hope some 1 pulled the splinter out for You![]()
What gives ya the idea it was me?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I hope some 1 pulled the splinter out for You![]()
~clears throat~
I've heard that it hurts.![]()
Only if I put a towel down first ~ buff's 'em to a high shine.![]()
It does.......and when you go to the ER they give you funny looks.
Hey princess...how's my little boys? Do they know how much their Aunt Sase misses them.
I just like to multitask![]()

Our boys are just fine ~ they know how much you miss them. Does the officer know how much I miss him?
Hey Sase, I just wanted to say bye to everyone before I head to my daughter's for the game. (Go Patriots)
See you later Sase, DGO, bowtie, Bowler, KW and Sadie (that's hello and bye)
Hope you all have a great afternoon.![]()
What gives ya the idea it was me?![]()

Hey Sase, I just wanted to say bye to everyone before I head to my daughter's for the game. (Go Patriots)
See you later Sase, DGO, bowtie, Bowler, KW and Sadie (that's hello and bye)
Hope you all have a great afternoon.![]()

ummm ...no one just whisfull thinking .....I could have pulled it out with my teeth![]()
You would have bit my neck?![]()

ROFL......well some woman like to have there necks bitten
I guess i was thinking of another section of the body lower down lol![]()
Some don't like vampires. 
I would have pulled your teeth out.Some don't like vampires.
![]()

Ok Nibble then.....i don't have Fangs![]()

Have fun Mags. Give that little guy a kiss for all of us.


I will Sase.![]()

Nibble........bite it's all the same thing.
![]()

Just Remember who you are talking toyou may fool others but...............
![]()
If you would shut up they all would see my polished halo![]()
If you would shut up they all would see my polished halo![]()