*sputter*
*choke*
ROFL.......that is what I say....I think she has HORNS and HALOS Mixed up


Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
*sputter*
*choke*


ROFL.......that is what I say....I think she has HORNS and HALOS Mixed up![]()
No I don't think horns hold the halo is online right now...I'm sase remember..your feathered friend.
Got to love a woman who SWALLOWS.........lol
well I'm flying out for a bit....I have a hot date with my couch and my blanket and I think I'm gonna watch a little TV through my eyelids.
talk to ya all later.
Be safe if you go out today.
The officer has been so busy lately he's missing everyone. Today he's home and sound asleep in his chair. There was a little accident at work this week. Luckily it was minor and no one was hurt other than a burn but now the kids hate the idea that works there. I've told him that they are so safe nothing is going to happen. Made me a big fat liar didn't it.
That is what you woman are good at......![]()

Hey Sase, I just wanted to say bye to everyone before I head to my daughter's for the game. (Go Patriots)
See you later Sase, DGO, bowtie, Bowler, KW and Sadie (that's hello and bye)
Hope you all have a great afternoon.![]()

Hi and bye Maggie ~ see ya later!![]()


how are you Darlin'?hello Ms Sadiehow are you Darlin'?
Hey you ..... I'm doing well. And yourself?


I'm bored at the moment.............waiting for game time
it's good to see you![]()

Got big plans for watching the game?
Good to see you too.![]()

hotdogs and cheese dip![]()

I forgot the beer![]()

You have no idea just what all I'm good at.![]()
