done_got_old
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Dec 13, 2003
- Posts
- 269,162
{{{{{{{{MAGPIE}}}}}}}}}
Yes it was heartbreaking. But it was a pretty wedding.
Why was it heartbreaking?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
{{{{{{{{MAGPIE}}}}}}}}}
Yes it was heartbreaking. But it was a pretty wedding.
Why was it heartbreaking?
A long story...
{{{{{{{{MAGPIE}}}}}}}}}
Yes it was heartbreaking. But it was a pretty wedding.
Did ya fart?
.........narrow it down to 2500 words or less
Glad to hear it went well. How are you doing today?
No...I leave the "smelly things' to some one else.
Just that I had offered coffee![]()
I'm stiff and tired. Other than that I went and cleaned up this morning and now I'm set up for meetings tomorrow.

No...I leave the "smelly things' to some one else.
Just that I had offered coffee![]()

Stiff and Tired....mmmmmmmm to explain![]()
Thanks for the coffee...but don't quit your day job...you are no waitress that''s for damn sure.![]()
Glad to hear it went well. How are you doing today?
Why you diddn't like what I was wearing......and who said I was wearing anything![]()
hello nesters
hello nesters
Morning Maggie......do you have all your "feathers" on today![]()
No feathers today.![]()

Hello Bowler. How are you?
Hi Bowler!
x12 for you bothSo what r you wearing...assumiming you are wearing anything![]()
Howdy all. Hope everyone is having a Super Day!!!![]()
Hey Brat!!!![]()
Well it's not feathers.

How are you all doing today.
DGO and Msmaggiex12 for you both

