Deprived_in_AZ
Call me Dee :)
- Joined
- Jun 19, 2004
- Posts
- 49,802
A sweet lady with intense erotic tastes![]()
Dear mamasota, I love how you just tell it like it is... You rock, chica!

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
A sweet lady with intense erotic tastes![]()

Dear mamasota, I love how you just tell it like it is... You rock, chica!![]()
![]()

Dear Deelightful one, TY, the love is mutual, and I think you have such a fine sense of all things erotic, plus some serious writing skills! and you know how to have fun![]()
By the way, I wrote you and your advice about the ass wiggling into the story I started this morning 
Dear mamasota, you're going to make me blush saying stuff like that!By the way, I wrote you and your advice about the ass wiggling into the story I started this morning
![]()
Dear Deelightful one, the blush has extended waaay over here! and it's not the heater. OMG wasn't that supposed to be our little secret? well it'll make your story really hot!![]()

I was going to say something....but better leave these two alone.Ah, my dear mamasota, it will be even hotter if it worksAnd maybe I'll even cry out your name while in the throes of ecstatic orgasmic passion!
![]()
I was going to say something....but better leave these two alone.![]()

I was going to say something....but better leave these two alone.![]()
Ah, my dear mamasota, it will be even hotter if it worksAnd maybe I'll even cry out your name while in the throes of ecstatic orgasmic passion!
![]()

Jump right in, please, gev, never know just what role you could play in Dee's steaming hot story![]()
Dear GEV, please feel free to jump in, you're a lovely lady and your comments are always welcome.![]()
Now that is music to my queenified ears, Deesireable one, your ecstatic throes will resound in the anals of Lit history!!![]()

Thanks, both of you. You are both lovely ladies and I enjoy reading what you post on here. How about we just kick back and finish off this jar of jelly beans?

What? Anal?? My dear mamasota, it's going to take a lot of Cuervo to make me agree to that![]()






He's an expert exhibitionist![]()


He has great compliments and all around nice guy![]()
She is one of the most sincere people ypu will meet..
With a great body
Oh and an erotic mind

he's a damn fine snuggler.![]()
She has an incredible smile
...and a nice ass
Gorgeous woman...extremely friendly...sexy mind....very yummy...
Always true to his word, and brings naughty to a whole new level![]()

A gentle soul and a sensual spirit.![]()