Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Likes my socksSweet and sensual man.![]()
![]()
Owns the "show your face" thread

I really look forward to his posts. He always makes me laugh.![]()
She has an easy-going manner.
I'd say he's pretty nice, having me think of a gourmet meal![]()
I think he is probably truly a good person.
She has a really unique name![]()
Stunningly attractive lady......

Where do I start? Sweet, sexy gentleman for sure![]()


Great gal, Very skilled at going down---![]()
He seems so nice that I don't even mind the occasional streaking.
Once you get past the streaking....I enjoy his company in late night PMs.Is a pretty good Lion ---or dog----Streaker tolerant!
Once you get past the streaking....I enjoy his company in late night PMs.![]()
He's a wonderful guy, someone you can tell your secrets to. (And he exaggerates a bit.^^)Someone never to get in a shooting contest with - she's a terrific shot, a marksman.

She's a sweetheart and fun to post withHe's a wonderful guy, someone you can tell your secrets to. (And he exaggerates a bit.^^)![]()
She's sexy and hot as hell and a great conversationalistSexy and fun.
She's sexy and hot as hell and a great conversationalist
She is amazing sexyI really love it when people can be open minded and share their thoughts on the LIT Playground especially