Slow Ride469
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Nov 28, 2003
- Posts
- 49,419
He's got excellent taste in candy!
She's as sweet as candy
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
He's got excellent taste in candy!
He's got excellent taste in candy!
Mi linda.
Sweet T, the voice to hear, when you're in a bubble bath, with that glass of wine![]()
Mi amiga, I whisper in her ear when she's in the bath.
been around a while, seems like a decent guyA gentleman and a toker has to be a good guy.

Quite lickable!!!Sexy perv![]()
Fun, lovable lady![]()
I've heard good things. Seems like a good guyhe's free at last, free at last, thank god almighty, he's free at last
Always been a sweetie when I have posted with him.(no, he didn't pay me to say that, but I will pm you later with the correct spelling of my name for the check)
Good dude..She's musical and flirtatious.
Sexy dude

Hot as hellLight and love![]()
That's very good.. this thread is say something nice about the person above you. I like his taste in movies.. I'm a big fan of How to Tame Your DragonI made someone laugh today.

