Sexy, I am

Re: Re: Re: a romantic dedication just for your thursday missintrigue

Originally posted by plzur her
Dropping ya a Aloha Post Card from the Beach in Hawaii... on the Big Island just north of Kona... Drinking a big cup of Kona Fresh brewed..its 8 am here.... enjoying your afteroon coffee?? Hope your doing well!!

Just was thinking of ya..and had to drop ya a quick note!!

:kiss:

Oh my! If it isn't my 'competition' posting from the Hawaiian paradise! snot!-just kidding really-okay NOT!

Hi plzur!!
Boy I hope you send some sun this way! I have had overcast skies here for two days!! Did you curse me or toast me when you had coffee? lol...
I hope you had time to address some shopping for panties my dear...as I look into my stash and choose my weapons....I see you will have some 'stiff' competition! Yes, pun intended. I see alot of views vs. posts for the thread...there are probably many from Lit dying of anticipation to see your feminine undergarments...
Enjoy your time there as SOME of us don't ever have opportunity to go such exotic places for vacation, nor forsee it in their future either...lol
Travel safe when you return and talk to you later....
 
Re: So romantic

Originally posted by plzur her
your romanticism is intoxicating... having to go shower right now.. get some good lather on my tanned body... watching the lather...and imagining that bubble... trying to see in... to that hard nipple...seeing in..... Offering to be your photographer any time!!

Back to the beach I go ..with my Kona coffee and extra beach blanket..with a vacant spot..... for someone to join me..... and plenty of Sun tan oil to cover her with....... and a Kahula Colada to drink .....

:kiss:

You'd better enjoy that sun for me...fate has different plans for me...I have a panty parade to prepare for...Bring the Kahlua Colada to the post office packed in dry ice and a bit of sand around the bottom of the glass (for effect you know-well, make it enough to run my toes through) and mail it straight away! I have a good imagination you know...my mind takes me places an...oh you know....LMAO!! I'll take a pic of the sand with my toes for someone on the thread here...(winking at jj) Talk to you soon....:D
 
Re: Re: So romantic

MissIntrigue said:
COLOR] I'll take a pic of the sand with my toes for someone on the thread here

did I mention my foot fetish? *wink*

PJ
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: a romantic dedication just for your thursday missintrigue

MissIntrigue said:
Why thank you PJ...everything is of such beauty, more importantly your gift to put words together to create such meaningful and beautiful prose.
I am not sure what a jello body shot is...(assuming it's for party purpose) I left the party a long time ago, responsibility crowded my party world and I think I had my fill anyway. I wanted to get on with things. I guess it just wasn't my niche to be in.

I read all of your poetry lastnight, and one of your stories. You have a gift.


thank you luv, for the compliment and for reading what i do to keep happy. I really appreciate it.

THe jello body shots was more of a sticky reference than about the alcohol *smiles*

looks like you are creating quite a following...isn't the romantic thing fun to share????

luv n stuff,

PJ


btw, I have a lot more work here if ya wanna peek:

http://poetrypoem.com/cgi-bin/index.pl?sitename=princejonny&item=home
 
MissIntrigue said:
seductive yes...sexy I am...I love to be loved, never get it though...seems I am always alone...daydreaming, being wet, wanton with desire...get the wrong guys all the time...losers they are...want to feel a winner with me always, for all of time, for eternity, infinite desire I have had, with infinite desire I have searched and burned...I want to be the one that takes your breath away, the one that makes you heart pound louder than war, I want to be the one that makes your heart sing, and dance all at the same time...all before sex...all before we say "Hi, I am...."
Taste me in your eyes, taste me in your mind, taste me in your heart....now taste my mouth, savor me...enjoy the me that is me...you will not be disappointed, you guys never are...but I am...and sexy I am...

Go away for a few days.....er weeks?........see what happens....out seducing the world.....:heart: :heart: .......Sexy you are, with a wonderful personality to match, gentle....intelligent.........er.....what am I doing?.....I want her for myself....gimme...gimme...gimme...:devil:
 
Re: Re: Re: So romantic

Originally posted by princejonny
did I mention my foot fetish? *wink*

PJ


I uhh stumbled upon it...in your biography silly!

I went through and read every one of them that are here...thank you for the second link- I will look into those a bit later...
:rose:
 
Re: Re: Sexy, I am

Originally posted by John Roberts
Go away for a few days.....er weeks?........see what happens....out seducing the world.....:heart: :heart: .......Sexy you are, with a wonderful personality to match, gentle....intelligent.........er.....what am I doing?.....I want her for myself....gimme...gimme...gimme...:devil:

John Roberts! How Lovely!! How are you my friend!? And where the hell have you been?! lol...Was starting to get concerned- I was hoping you were okay. Good to see you...
Oh I don't think you got to know me >this< much in the pm's or have you...?

giggle


Oh no! It's the gimme monster!!:eek:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: So romantic

MissIntrigue said:
I uhh stumbled upon it...in your biography silly!

I went through and read every one of them that are here...thank you for the second link- I will look into those a bit later...
:rose:

you tryly honor this humble prince.

thank you luv

PJ
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: So romantic

Originally posted by princejonny
you tryly honor this humble prince.

thank you luv

PJ

You deserve it PJ...you deserve nothing less than honor for your gifts that you have to offer.

you're welcome...:kiss:
 
thank you luv

here's something I don't think I have posted anywhere...till now

and only to honor you and the romantic ideal your promote so readily

I thought of loving you today
As I would make love to you
the first morning of our honeymoon.

The lights streaming thru the
blinds forming a haloed crown
on your head as it rests on
my chest and I watch you sleep.

Thinking of every moment
of every day that brought us
to this moment: your head
resting on my chest you lying
safe and protected in my arms.
No longer the princess I wooed,
But the Queen of my Heart

When you wake, even before
your first breath of air,
you look into my eyes and
I see your love for me.

I thought of loving you today
and I know I could not ask for more
 
MissIntrigue said:
Good Morning again justjohn really, it's afternoon now...
I love freshly washed skin- it's like a green light to me to go for whatever my oral desires are asking for! And my imagination is related to my mind which takes me places an...oh you know....LOL
I am glad you share a part of your day with me, my mind...you honor me by sharing with me your feelings and thoughts. That in itself is worth more than one can say.
:kiss:
I hope you have a safe & wonderful weekend if your schedule does not allow for visiting/posting @ Lit. That goes for anyone reading here...

I will be away, but close at mind...and I do look forward to more exploration upon my return. Have a delightful weekend.

:rose:
 
Re: thank you luv

Originally posted by princejonny
here's something I don't think I have posted anywhere...till now

and only to honor you and the romantic ideal your promote so readily

I thought of loving you today
As I would make love to you
the first morning of our honeymoon.

The lights streaming thru the
blinds forming a haloed crown
on your head as it rests on
my chest and I watch you sleep.

Thinking of every moment
of every day that brought us
to this moment: your head
resting on my chest you lying
safe and protected in my arms.
No longer the princess I wooed,
But the Queen of my Heart

When you wake, even before
your first breath of air,
you look into my eyes and
I see your love for me.

I thought of loving you today
and I know I could not ask for more

PJ again, you leave me blushing, smiling, and speechless...I don't know what to say...thank you. It's very beautiful.....:kiss:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: a romantic dedication just for your thursday missintrigue

MissIntrigue said:
Good Morning to you as well sleeplessromant! Altho it is afternoon here and where you are too:D

Thank you for joining me to engage in a few moments in time
I am happy you chose not to mimick the mime
So. tell me, how was your day? Are you happy today?
I think I *am* the flower that blooms, oh shiny day
I feel so fortunate to have friends like you
That choose to sit with me and chew the shoe
And to share a dew drenched angel kiss
Feed me, fill me with your romantic words of bliss...:kiss:

:rose:

iambic pentameter would make me stumble - so I will have to get by with some words and sentences

The day started out like the city was in the middle of a rain cloud - dull and misty but at the end of the day the sun appeared and its warmth felt like a soft lingering kiss

I agree, its nice to have friends to spend some time with - to talk as the world moves by - to both laugh and cry and some times smile - even when words are not mentioned.

Tonight as you go to bed, an angel will fly overhead - and as his wings flutter in the air - his romantic words will float down on you and enter into your dream.

Night Miss I
 
Last edited:
I am glad you had the sun to warm you with a kiss at the end of your day...
I will now go to bed, the angel will give me romantic words to say....

Goodnight sleeptight pleasant dreams of chocolate ice creams....
(*silly woman*)

Night sleeplessromant
Meet me on the bench tomorrow?
 
Re: Re: thank you luv

MissIntrigue said:
PJ again, you leave me blushing, smiling, and speechless...I don't know what to say...thank you. It's very beautiful.....:kiss:

no need to say thing. your eyes say it all for you

you have a beautiful soul

:heart:

PJ:kiss:
 
I want you to touch me
here..yes, (guiding your hand) here

Not too hard...not too soft
I need you just right tonight and every night

Spin me~make my world go round
Take me on a journey~let's go sailing to the stars

I want to see what others have not
I want to show you that which others have not seen of me

I have gifts to bear for the one, I wish to share
I wonder if you'd care to bare my gifts

Where are you and when will I be
Graced with your presence, love

I await you
 
MissIntrigue said:
I am glad you had the sun to warm you with a kiss at the end of your day...
I will now go to bed, the angel will give me romantic words to say....

Goodnight sleeptight pleasant dreams of chocolate ice creams....
(*silly woman*)

Night sleeplessromant
Meet me on the bench tomorrow?


I will be waiting for you on the park bench just before the sun sets - knowing that during the night when we look up - we will see a shooting star that will alway remind us of this moment

The moments of silence and all those soft touches.

have a great long weekend Miss I
 
Re: Re: So romantic

Aloha... Miss I

Wow.. your thread has become quite romantic... Very nice... and happy for ya!!

Colada is already packed....and prepare for the parade..
Talk to ya soon!


MissIntrigue said:
You'd better enjoy that sun for me...fate has different plans for me...I have a panty parade to prepare for...Bring the Kahlua Colada to the post office packed in dry ice and a bit of sand around the bottom of the glass (for effect you know-well, make it enough to run my toes through) and mail it straight away! I have a good imagination you know...my mind takes me places an...oh you know....LMAO!! I'll take a pic of the sand with my toes for someone on the thread here...(winking at jj) Talk to you soon....:D
 
Re: Re: Re: thank you luv

Originally posted by princejonny
no need to say thing. your eyes say it all for you

you have a beautiful soul

:heart:

PJ:kiss:

Look who calls the kettle black...thank you PJ...your soul is the same indeed :kiss:
 
For princejonny:

You are full of wonder in *your* own right
You put so many delicious words together in the night

Making music for my eyes to hear
My heart to see ~

That there may be hope for...yes, that
There really are others out here who feel, yes, that

And you know...alot of us walk alone
Why are we not in pairs causing harmony and smiles

You make my heart smile with your song princejonny
 
: o)

MissIntrigue said:
For princejonny:

You are full of wonder in *your* own right
You put so many delicious words together in the night

Making music for my eyes to hear
My heart to see ~

That there may be hope for...yes, that
There really are others out here who feel, yes, that

And you know...alot of us walk alone
Why are we not in pairs causing harmony and smiles

You make my heart smile with your song princejonny

that was beautiful sweetheart, and in return, let me offer this to you:

If sunsets were songs
And the wind rustling through leaves became a melody.
The world would sing my heart songs.
And tell you what you mean to me.

If the oceans carried rythms
And I could describe a love that's true
The world would sing my heart's songs.
Sing them just for you.
 
Back
Top