Sexy Men

Lol- thanks- I had a postcard of him with that picture when I was younger- I loved it, and then it got ruined...
 
I actually like Sean Connery better in his later years.... is that weird?
 
Landon and his hair. I was so sad when he died. I grew up watching Little house.
 
Hmm.. maybe it's a generational thing but...

As good as those guys you've all posted -used- to look, fact is, they're all ancient by now.

Here's my vote for sexiest man ever born - David Duchovny.

Pic from a Saks catalogue, found at:

http://www.duchovny.net
 
Geez, lilminx, you're fast! I just posted that 10 seconds ago ;)
 
I am not gay...

not that there is anything wrong with that!

But I haven't seen Adrian Paul from Highlander...with the hair naturally.

He sold out by cutting it.

My S/O says she would do him....I said cool, get me his autograph and a Claymore;)
 
I thought we were talking about the classics, but as long as we are throwing in a few recent guys. I really like Kevin Costner..
James Dean does have the most kissable lips.
 
DA- I sure as heck don't mind you hijacking my thread if you're gonna post Cary Grant and other hot men!!

I was gonna start a hot men thread of my own but I see you and lavender beat me to it. So, I'll just add my contributions here! :)

Cary.... the penultimate
 
Back
Top