Sexy Men

This is incredibly mushy so sorry but I gotta say it. To me the classic sexy man is the one in my life. Green eyes and dark hair with eyebrows that telegraph his thoughts without a word. He is genuine and substantial in his emotions. He is his sexiest when his hair is standing on end. He is the man that I measure all others by and find them lacking.
 
*Lazer* said:
This is incredibly mushy so sorry but I gotta say it. To me the classic sexy man is the one in my life. Green eyes and dark hair with eyebrows that telegraph his thoughts without a word. He is genuine and substantial in his emotions. He is his sexiest when his hair is standing on end. He is the man that I measure all others by and find them lacking.
So let's see a pic :)
 
I have pics L.M. but no way are they up for public consumption. He does have one posted on his web site. I don't know how to do the link thing.
 
i generally don't like long hair on men but brad pitt is sexxxxxxxxy with it
 
Sexy man

Oh ladies, how could we have forsaken Sam Elliot? That smile and that gravelly voice just make me want to roll over....:D
 
Oh wow. Ralph Fiennes and Gabriel Byrne. *swoon* So incredibly sexy and their accents are to die for.

An oldie but goody fave of mine. Gene Kelly

(hoping this works)
 
Any of you girls interested in George Best

C:\Documents and Settings\Robert\My Documents\My Pictures\George III.jpg
 
Back
Top