Sexy Men

Mmmm... I've always had a thing for Liam Neeson- maybe it's his height...
 
To all you ladies who like Cary Grant , he actually lived down the end of my road , when he was younger , before he made big ......

His real name was Archie Leach .....

My ideal man is ummmmm dream boat , Pierce Bronsen ......seen him at Pinewood Studios .........ummmmmmmmmmmmm......well the back of him ......lol.....
 
Another one of my favorites. Bruce Willis. I think he is sexy. A guy I work with looks a lot like him. Funny, I always enjoy the nights I work with him much better than others. ;)
 
The Cary Grant pictures remind me of a favorite I love Lucy episode in the Brown Derby where she is hunting movie stars- like Cary Grant! Anyone remember that one?

Sorry, that show is the first thing that came into my mind when I saw those pics.
 
Where exactly is the dick in this one? ;)

Really though, these are quite nice.

Can't forget Ewan.... (At least I and lavender can't forget him)
 
Back
Top