Short, Chubby, big boobs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel for you. I'm no hardbody myself (understatement alert!). That doesn't mean I'm not highly sexed, or a considerate and passionate lover. But the vast majority of women I meet wouldn't give me a second glance. And you can say "their loss" all you like, but it's not. It's mine too...

I'm in the same boat...I'm aging, balding n' chubby so I've got the lovely triple whammy, though I have started working out with the goal of actually finding my abs this year. Not so much to have attractive short busty girls check me out, though that would be a nice bonus, but acting is my chosen profession and Hollywood demands abs, especially on old fogeys like me. B
 
I honestly didn't realize your sig had boobs in them. I thought it was leaf pedals or something... like a flower background or something. It took me a few glances to realize what I was looking at... haha
Ummm...is that good or bad??

Does anyone else have trouble seeing the boobs in my sig?? Am I that flat?? :eek:

But anyway, I appreciate men who appreciation curvy, chubby, bigger girls. As a woman, I find curvy women to be the sexiest - especially the bigger chest and hips.
 
Last edited:
Ummm...is that good or bad??

Does anyone else have trouble seeing the boobs in my sig?? Am I that flat?? :eek:

But anyway, I appreciate men who appreciation curvy, chubby, bigger girls. As a woman, I find curvy women to be the sexiest - especially the bigger chest and hips.

Nope, can see them round and clear (okay, that was cheesily bad...get it: loud n' clear, round n' clear). Maybe I should just stick to Shakespeare....
 
Curvy is sexy
Bigger is better.
Dripping is Best.

Bring it ladies.
 
i know this is a very limited and specific range of girls lol but if anyone fits the description i wouldnt mind talking :)
hey babes short ..... 5ft check
chubby.... dress size 22 check
big boobs ... 38H check


looks like i fit your required specifications
 
Ummm...is that good or bad??

Does anyone else have trouble seeing the boobs in my sig?? Am I that flat?? :eek:

But anyway, I appreciate men who appreciation curvy, chubby, bigger girls. As a woman, I find curvy women to be the sexiest - especially the bigger chest and hips.

They look like sweet titties to me.
 
girls with big boobs unite on this thread :) hope everyone is having a fun evening :D
 
Definitely my kind of thread. Love short, chubby, busty girls. Sooooo very wonderful. Would love to find some naughty ones here along the Gulf Coast.
 
Definitely my kind of thread. Love short, chubby, busty girls. Sooooo very wonderful. Would love to find some naughty ones here along the Gulf Coast.

Oh well...rotten timing on my part....I was on the Gulf Coast only a few short weeks ago...
 
My word. It's like a movement, here. I'm 5'1", 160 lbs (the most I've ever weighed in my life, and it's bothering me) and 38D. But maybe I shouldn't be trying so hard to lose that weight.
 
My word. It's like a movement, here. I'm 5'1", 160 lbs (the most I've ever weighed in my life, and it's bothering me) and 38D. But maybe I shouldn't be trying so hard to lose that weight.

160, 38D that's just a snack! But a tasty one.
 
My word. It's like a movement, here. I'm 5'1", 160 lbs (the most I've ever weighed in my life, and it's bothering me) and 38D. But maybe I shouldn't be trying so hard to lose that weight.

No no, please don't be in a hurry to lose too much. We appreciate your curves so very much.
 
My word. It's like a movement, here. I'm 5'1", 160 lbs (the most I've ever weighed in my life, and it's bothering me) and 38D. But maybe I shouldn't be trying so hard to lose that weight.

Hehe nah, some of us like a little extra ;). Like your AV btw.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top