Sienna's Place.

What Do You Like About This Thread?


  • Total voters
    44
Re: LOL

Dreamweaver32 said:
Hi Sie, *hugs* :kiss: 's :rose: 's and go for it hon! LOL

4.

LOL!!...thanx :D

....hands DW a durr durr.....:D

I swear I'm totally mad..this proves it!....LOL!!:D
 
Dreamweaver32 said:
17 and counting LOL LOL I know ! just a newbie really, but we all start somewhere! LOL

And PepperTed! We really do need some cold VB's here! LOL

2.

Woooooohooooo!!
go DW...hugggggggsssssss :kiss: :kiss: :rose:
 
Last edited:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6,ooo POSTS!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

23:00hrs 9th August 2003............
 
Last edited:
Yesssssssssssss

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :D :D :D I guess you're there now SIE

*HUGS* hehehehehe

And raises a glass to the next 1,000 !!!! :D :kiss:
 
....pops the champers cork.....pours out the bubbly into the crystal flutes.....

.....un-fastens the straps on the bikini top and turns on the music.....

......dances....dances.....dances and dances.......


:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :D
 
Re: Yesssssssssssss

Dreamweaver32 said:
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :D :D :D I guess you're there now SIE

*HUGS* hehehehehe

And raises a glass to the next 1,000 !!!! :D :kiss:

THANK YOU DREAMWEAVER32 :D.......

...raises a glass.....

TO OUR PROJECT!!.... and all those who take part in it! :D
 
Did someone say champagne?

I have brought the flowers

Congratulations to the lady of the house!

:rose: :rose::rose: :rose::rose: :rose::rose: :rose:
 
Re: Did someone say champagne?

toseamus said:
I have brought the flowers

Congratulations to the lady of the house!

:rose: :rose::rose: :rose::rose: :rose::rose: :rose:

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEERS!! toseamus :kiss: :rose:
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


....noticed that toseamus as well as Dreamweaver32 are nearly ready for their AV's.......

:D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
:) and 'Hard work can be the curse of the drinking classes' Now where have I heard that before LOL

Has to be FUN tho' or we wouldn't all be here! LOL

So..................Let's go for it !!! LOL
 
Dreamweaver32 said:
:) and 'Hard work can be the curse of the drinking classes' Now where have I heard that before LOL

Has to be FUN tho' or we wouldn't all be here! LOL

So..................Let's go for it !!! LOL

YES!!...dedicated amateur writers...doing it for fun....but I had an ESF group member who published his first book recently :)

So....you never know ;) :D
 
Sienna said:
Hi Druce..huggs :kiss: :rose:

Well...things have been busy on the writing at the moment and developing my methods with a few other people... up to now it's looking good but quite slow.

Hope to contact you soon :)

Hey Sie....glad to hear that things are beginning to pay off with the writing.....I'm sure that you'll do a *great* job as always. I'm sorry that I haven't been able to participate, but I look forward to seeing what you produce :)

Looking forward to talking with you again, too !!

*HUGGSSS*

Druce
 
Sienna said:
HUGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSS & SMOOOOCHIES...

Angel! .......


FUCKYDOODEE...YEAH!!


How the :devil: are you G/F?? :D


Hey Sweetie doing great.......Congrats. on your 6000 post.....you go G/F......Hugs and Kisses for that. :kiss:
 
Good Luck to Man City and the new stadium

The football season already? :rolleyes:

Please look after our be-ponytailed one...
we'll miss him round our way!


:rose:
 
Sienna said:
6,ooo POSTS!!


FUCKYDOODEE-YEAH!!

:D

23:00hrs 9th August 2003............

Well done darling girl, bloody well done...

crack out the bubbly, some good rum, and a heap of whiskeys... lets partyyyy

oh yeah and a case of VB stubbies for Dreamweaver.....

woo hoo

:cool: I love a good party
 
sex200561 said:
Wolf Be Warned

Your fridge is not safe with that woman Sienna :D

Never mind the fridge................it's sienna who wouldn't be safe with me.........GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR:p :p :devil:
 
wolf uk said:
Never mind the fridge................it's sienna who wouldn't be safe with me......

LOL!!


A BIG Thankyou to everyone! .... LUV'S YA! :kiss: :kiss:


:rose: :rose: :rose: :D
 
PepperTed said:
Hi Sienna

:cool: :rose:

Hi PepperTed ...hugggggggggggggssssss :kiss: :rose:

Hope everything is going good for you down under..... it is still hot here in the UK......there was some temperature records being broken recently....especially in some cities.

But here in the open areas I think the nice soft breezes kept everything cooler. Some heavy showers on Sunday helped to clear up the air and make it less humid.....

Sienna ~ UK weather Reporter ~ Literotica :D :D :D
 
Sienna said:
Hi PepperTed ...hugggggggggggggssssss :kiss: :rose:

Hope everything is going good for you down under..... it is still hot here in the UK......there was some temperature records being broken recently....especially in some cities.

But here in the open areas I think the nice soft breezes kept everything cooler. Some heavy showers on Sunday helped to clear up the air and make it less humid.....

Sienna ~ UK weather Reporter ~ Literotica :D :D :D

You are such a sexy reporter too....

My winter is passing well... although I must admit that I am lloking forward to winter so I can get back to the beach

The breezes sound great:cool: :rose: :kiss:
 
Back
Top