Sienna's Place.

What Do You Like About This Thread?


  • Total voters
    44
wolf uk said:
Well being a wolf I'm greedy' so all of you really............but I'd start at the top and slowly work my way down, teasin you with my tongue.........over your firm breast.....teasin your nipples.......down to your inner thigh (I luv inner thighs)
of course I'd save the sweet wet part until last, then really get to work.

That hungry? All of me? :D
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*BUMP*

"Excuse me sir....but do you have a licence for that thing?..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Last edited:
Hey Sie.....hadn't seen ya in a while and thought I'd drop by and say "Hello" :)

*HUGS* and :kiss:es :rose:

Druce
 
Good mornin' Sie

Hope the weekend has woken up to give you a big Huggg! :rose:

I thought I would post the quotes below, inspired by reading back through some threads...

"And Alice picked up the little cake and on it read, 'Be yourself.' 'How funny,' Alice thought, 'what else could I be!'"
-Lewis Carroll

“Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self.” Cyril Connolly (thanks to K for sending me this!)

Time to swirl back into my genie jar... but not before...
 
...Delight in Disorder

...a lovely 17thc poem by Robert Herrick


Delight in Disorder

A sweet disorder in the dresse
Kindles in cloathes a wantonnesse:
A Lawne about the shoulders thrown
Into a fine distraction:
An erring Lace, which here and there
Enthralls the Crimson Stomacher:
A Cuffe neglectfull, and thereby
Ribbands to flow confusedly:
A winning wave (deserving Note)
In the tempestuous petticote:
A carelesse shooe-string, in whose tye
I see a wilde civility:
Doe more bewitch me, then when Art
Is too precise in every part.


:kiss: 's
 
druce19 said:
Hey Sie.....hadn't seen ya in a while and thought I'd drop by and say "Hello" :)
Druce

Hi Druce..huggs :kiss: :rose:

Well...things have been busy on the writing at the moment and developing my methods with a few other people... up to now it's looking good but quite slow.

Hope to contact you soon :)
 
sex200561 said:
Wolf Be Warned

Your fridge is not safe with that woman Sienna :D

LOL!!

Right now I'm tempted to sit inside my fridge... the weather is certainly getting HOTTER ...very unusual for the UK in my lifetime so far.

Anyhow...maybe wolf would prefer me nice and cool?....:)
 
Re: Good mornin' Sie

toseamus said:
Hope the weekend has woken up to give you a big Huggg! :rose:

"And Alice picked up the little cake and on it read, 'Be yourself.' 'How funny,' Alice thought, 'what else could I be!"
-Lewis Carroll

“Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self.” Cyril Connolly (thanks to K for sending me this!)

Thanx toseamus :)...........hugggggggggssssssss :kiss: :rose:

Yes... the weekend woke me up with two beautiful and one handsome hugs this morning :)
 
A Angel stopping by to give hugs n kisses to her friend Sienna.......having been on that much......just wanted to say hi too. :kiss: :kiss: :heart: :kiss: :kiss:
 
Sienna said:
LOL!!

Right now I'm tempted to sit inside my fridge... the weather is certainly getting HOTTER ...very unusual for the UK in my lifetime so far.

Anyhow...maybe wolf would prefer me nice and cool?....:)

You are way to hot to be cool. :kiss:
 
Angelofsex said:
A Angel stopping by to give hugs n kisses to her friend Sienna.......having been on that much......just wanted to say hi too. :kiss: :kiss: :heart: :kiss: :kiss:

HUGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSS & SMOOOOCHIES...

Angel! .......


FUCKYDOODEE...YEAH!!


How the :devil: are you G/F?? :D
 
Hi Sienna,

Saw your lights on, thought I would drop in and say hello.

How are you coping with the heat this weekend?

:cool: :rose:
 
PepperTed said:
Hi Sienna,

Saw your lights on, thought I would drop in and say hello.

How are you coping with the heat this weekend?

:cool: :rose:

PepperTed!....huggggsss :rose:

Apart from the sunstroke I had a few weeks back...TODAY is the first time the heat has started to get to me....it maybe the humidity perhaps....but I have never ever been so hot as this before...not even on holidays in the med.

It must be a record breaker today...I swear it must :D
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

18 to go.

...checks that the bottle of champers in the fridge is cooling...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Sienna said:
PepperTed!....huggggsss :rose:

Apart from the sunstroke I had a few weeks back...TODAY is the first time the heat has started to get to me....it maybe the humidity perhaps....but I have never ever been so hot as this before...not even on holidays in the med.

It must be a record breaker today...I swear it must :D

:rose: Oh darling girl,

I hope you get the chance for a nice relaxing swim sometime soon. We suffer a great deal of humidity here in Oz, and swimming is a great way to deal with it...

Really cold beer helps too, lots and lots of it...

:cool: :rose:
 
story sample......

....I stood and watched him sleeping with my legs astride his tanned and beautiful body, shading out the sun. His eyes opened and he looked up at me and smiled as I dropped to my knees, straddling him and feeling him beneath me......

Beach Play
 
Last edited:
story sample......

.....Her tongue made circular movements around the smooth shaved mound and then joined with moist fingers, delving into the folds of inner lips as Laura widened herself....

Awakening
 
Last edited:
story sample....

....Simon opened her coat, button after button. He looked at her well rounded breasts just about covered by the short blue dress she wore. This made him even harder as he unzipped his jeans, releasing his long cock to her gaze...

The Match
 
Last edited:
story sample....

......Jody zoomed in close, focusing on his hand hitching up my skirt and his fingers rubbing against my already damp panties...

...Once he was hard I began to suck and lick him until he began to ooze with pre-cum, sweet and yet so salty on my tongue, playing to the camera as she zoomed in on my bespectacled face...


Home Movie, Chapter 4
 
Last edited:
story sample.....

....Holding onto the back of the armchair I could feel him licking at my lips, savouring my juices as he sucked and moaned almost insidiously. Then his tongue found my clit and I could feel him ramming me, searching out for something that I could only imagine he was looking for.....

The Repairman
 
Last edited:
story sample.....

....Slowly I opened my legs as he kept on saying to me, "More, more a little more," until I was sat there in a very un-lady like fashion with the camera zooming onto my white cotton panties, stockings and suspenders. "Oh yes that's good Louise.".....

Home Movie, Chapter 1
 
Last edited:
17 and counting LOL LOL I know ! just a newbie really, but we all start somewhere! LOL

And PepperTed! We really do need some cold VB's here! LOL
 
Back
Top