Sinful's Boudoir....!!

*grinning*... we are the triplet minxes!!!!!!

Hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil!!! :rolleyes: :devil:
 
Saoirse said:
*grinning*... we are the triplet minxes!!!!!!

Hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil!!! :rolleyes: :devil:

The first line yes the second one definately not!!!:rolleyes: :p

No I think he was just trying to help you that would make him very good Cat:p :kiss: :devil:
 
Saoirse said:
pffttt... are you insinuating that minxes are evil?????? :eek: :mad:

Not evil evil.... naughty evil
And I didn't mean to insinuate it that would leave room for confusion... I meant to come right out and say it :D :devil: :kiss:
 
Rubbing my hands together...smiling ....okkk wicked grin...walking slowly over to spike...mmmmm hunnn you do look yummy laying there......Raising hands........
 
And i thought you were such a nice lady Silky.I mean I still do, really!:kiss:



:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: for the Ladies??
 
Hmmm I have an audience...have to make this look good....*coughs* and bumps into spike...oppssssss watching him fall....ohhh myyyyyy
 
OUCH!!... I'll just lie here moaning:( :confused:

Bribery isn't good? I thought Minxes liked gifts:confused:
 
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Silky nice one hon :nana: :nana:
 
Oh damn missed the bribery...didn't see ya offering anything hun...and btw...diamonds are a girls best friend!! :D
 
Back
Top