So, gloryholes...

Getting in the door is the hardest part, for me! When I went with my g/f, we had each other to egg on. Going solo, as I intend to do (one day, I promise! lol) is going to be tough. But I had one lady tell me that once you get in the booth & get your hand on the first cock coming through that hole, it becomes like a dream to her.

This time it won't be full of giggles and tentative touches. l want that cum down my throat! 😍
I would LOVE to show up and be the first, or second, or third, or ANY of the cocks sliding through that hole to help feed you!
 
Frankly it feels incredible. Magical

But there are health risks and legal jeopardy (no, Ken Jennings isn't unzipping there)

LA has a few baths, structured as a PRIVATE club. Not wham bam, but better
 
I just did a search, I'm amazed how few threads there are about gloryholes, and none of them recent, or active. So let's try.

I'll start: I visited a sex shop with gloryhole booths in the back once. Well, 3 times, really, but the first times I picked the wrong time of day, and nobody was there. Apparently, timing is crucial, and not necessarily intuitive. Friday night? Nope, those cocks are at home with the wife and kids. Or out on a date with the girlfriend. Weekday lunchtime? Good for businesscocks.

But given my limited experience, I'm sure others can talk about this better. The only reason I didn't go back was because the closest one was a long drive— and then they shut it down.

I'd love to hear others’ experiences or ideas. (But, can we keep it sort of real? I mean actual thoughts, not prefab porn?)
We still have a few left here in Long Island NY, two that I visit occasionally. The one I prefer has several theatre rooms where anything goes. If you are into getting sucked or fucked with a small crowd watching you, it's great. Just not my thing. They also have a room dedicated to TS, and I have had some fun times there. There are about 15-20 booths with glory holes, and one large enough for a small group of 4-5 guys.
I tend to visit lunchtime on weekdays and have never left withour sucking at least one cock. Most days I get to suck 3-4 cocks before I leave.
 
We still have a few left here in Long Island NY, two that I visit occasionally. The one I prefer has several theatre rooms where anything goes. If you are into getting sucked or fucked with a small crowd watching you, it's great. Just not my thing. They also have a room dedicated to TS, and I have had some fun times there. There are about 15-20 booths with glory holes, and one large enough for a small group of 4-5 guys.
I tend to visit lunchtime on weekdays and have never left withour sucking at least one cock. Most days I get to suck 3-4 cocks before I leave.
Road trip one day Liqueur? You are welcome to stay with me and sleep in my bed :)
 
Road trip one day Liqueur? You are welcome to stay with me and sleep in my bed :)
Oh that's such a lovely offer, thank you. But way too far for me to drive, at this late day in my life. But to suck 3 or 4 cocks in a day (and maybe get fucked in front of an audience, too) sounds heavenly.
 
Oh that's such a lovely offer, thank you. But way too far for me to drive, at this late day in my life. But to suck 3 or 4 cocks in a day (and maybe get fucked in front of an audience, too) sounds heavenly.
Understood, but unfortunately even am Uber might just be out of my wealthy reach!!!
 
Back
Top