Southern Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening, ya'll. I brought bourbon and martinis if anyone is up for 'em.

:rose:s ladies

^5 fellas

Bash
 
Having been born and raised in SW Virginia, I agree about the being southern part. Thanks for the thread and I look forward to reading what others have added here. Have a good weekend everyone.




Welcome neighbor. I too am from the SW VA area.


I would like to thank all yall men and women for the wonderful response in this thread. this is proof that the south will never die. !!!!
 
From Nashville Tennessee here. ^_^

*Hugs Suthern while he's here* :D
 
I've been wondering this for awhile...geographically, South Florida is obviously 'south', but could I be really considered a 'southerner'? I mean, the y'all thing is more for linguistic simplicity than anything else. And my folks hate that I use the word 'ain't'...
 
*stretch*

Morning, ya'll. Looks like a chill has come to Virginia this morning.

*puts on some coffee*
 
Good morning!!!! Brrrrr..... it was 36 degrees in dear ole West GA this morning! Of course I live out in the country, down by the river and it's a tad cooler there than in the city.
 
Hey Peachydreams

Good morning!!!! Brrrrr..... it was 36 degrees in dear ole West GA this morning! Of course I live out in the country, down by the river and it's a tad cooler there than in the city.
It's been like that the last 2 mornings here. I left a couple of windows open Saturday night & almost froze my skinny butt off Sunday AM. LOL!!!!!!!
 
The high is only 59 here today. Not that I really mind. Would be nice to keep the cold away until November though. Hate trick or treating in the cold. brrrrr.
 
It's been like that the last 2 mornings here. I left a couple of windows open Saturday night & almost froze my skinny butt off Sunday AM. LOL!!!!!!!

Bless your heart.......you need me to come keep that skinny butt warm?
 
Up for fun in the Rocket City!

42M here. Treveling sales professional so I'm all over the south. Hit me up
 
Originally Posted by VaGentleOne
Having been born and raised in SW Virginia, I agree about the being southern part. Thanks for the thread and I look forward to reading what others have added here. Have a good weekend everyone.
Welcome neighbor. I too am from the SW VA area.


I would like to thank all yall men and women for the wonderful response in this thread. this is proof that the south will never die. !!!!
I am in Southern Va. It is good to know that there are others here from this area. The well populated places does not have a monopoly of Literotica fans.
 
Afternoon all....

Just checking in and making sure no one froze last night....

Love hearing from all the SW VA folks here, I like hanging out in the Floyd, Meadows of Dan area for weekend trips... absolutely a magical place and only 2 hours from my door....
 
Good morning

Good morning everyone! 26.m.atlanta here....any ladies around for fun today? PM me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top