Southern Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm loving it. the fall is my favorite time of year... all the color, the crispness to the air, even the smell of the leaves....

and yourself?

Same here hon... love it ... where in KY are you. I am over in the WV, OH, KY area...
 
Good, good, thank yeh kindly. :)

Just lookin' around to see what's been posted since last night. See if I can have some fun before I start my day. :cattail:
 
Hey all! Just one day closer to Gameday! Gosh I love fall.....especially in the SEC South!!!!
 
morning everybody. i'll be in and out for most of the morning/early afternoon...

pm me if you're up for chat or anything.
 
ready for satrurday hu

And what team woudl you be backing in the SEC Julybabyo4
 
Atlanta, Ga here

Born in NY and moved here in the late 70's. Give me a shout if you want to chat.
 
Same here hon... love it ... where in KY are you. I am over in the WV, OH, KY area...

oops, i missed this last night sorry....i'm over the other way in louisville...


*waves* hiya all...
 
Last edited:
Sports talk make VFaulkon's head go, 'Huh?'

Right now, I'm just waiting for the days to cool down more often. I love the mornings, when it's in the 60's -- by noon, it's up to a humid 88 again...
 
Hey all, hope everyone is doing well. Going to be heading to West Georgia this weekend, so you all need to get it warm out that way.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top