chas3r_van
Virgin
- Joined
- Jan 31, 2007
- Posts
- 27
mornin' y'all. very very cold outside...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Good Morning!!!!! So glad it's Tuesday and Monday is out of the way.....whew!
Hope it's a great beautiful day for all.
Hey there! 30 year old Southern girl from NC! Thank God I was born here!!!

Hey there! 30 year old Southern girl from NC! Thank God I was born here!!!

I thank God you were born here too!! Where in NC ?Hey there! 30 year old Southern girl from NC! Thank God I was born here!!!
How ya' doing today peachdreams?Good Morning!!!!! So glad it's Tuesday and Monday is out of the way.....whew!
Hope it's a great beautiful day for all.
Hey ya'll just checking back in on the thread here...I am just about ready to make my move to where the girls and tea are sweeter...and the grass is always greener....![]()
*waves* hiya all...i've never popped in here before but thought i'd swing by and say hi from kentucky...
holy crap, with pics like yours, you don't need to be shy. wow.
*laughs* thank you, i've become much less shy about the whole pic thing since i started this nonsense last year *grin*
...i still get shy busting into a new thread though...
mmmmmmmm, you may be shy, but you're "busting" into this thread wonderfully.welcome hon.
*rolls eyes* i suppose i walked into that one *grin*...
thanks for the warm welcome sir...

Hey there! 30 year old Southern girl from NC! Thank God I was born here!!!
just because i wasn't born here, doesn't mean i can roll out that southern hospitality and know how to welcome a lady...![]()
Hi bknerd..... you are looking lovely today...... How are you liking our cooler weather here in Ky?