Spring Carolina Litogether

just wondering ..... what kinda trouble i can go into tonite ...lol . glad to see the guest list went up also . i also need to check on my room for thurs. ...( can't remember if i got for that nite )
 
lunarsubmissive said:
Good idea...I don't think we were planning on Thursday at the beginning
I've been meanning to change it for a while I just kept forgetting when I talked to the lady there.
 
WILL317 said:
hello , finally got my shift done and back home for today and tomorrow . i see i've missed alot !
You've been missed too sweetie I hope your work wasn't too hard on ya.
 
WILL317 said:
just wondering ..... what kinda trouble i can go into tonite ...lol . glad to see the guest list went up also . i also need to check on my room for thurs. ...( can't remember if i got for that nite )
around here thers lots of trouble to get into just what did ya have in mind??? :p :devil:

Do you still have the phone number to the hotel??
 
Any of you who want this to be "THE LITOGETHER" to top all others. To make this a All over the world Litogether, One where no one is left out if they want to attend. I Chalenge you to do this. Copy and past the following:
____________________________________________________


We're having a Litogether and we would love for you to come. The dates are May 14th - 16th in Charlotte NC. This is no ordnary Litogether its being sponsored by:

Adam & Eve

And

"Wicked Ways"

There will be lots of Door prizes and Special events going on all weekend. Those will include but are not limited to (cause we're still planning) BDSM Demos, Poetry / story readings and contests, Adult Party Games, maybe even a costume contest. There will be many other things going on as well. We've got 2 Sponsors who will be on hand at different times with their items for sale at a discount to those attending.

This litogether is going to be one you will not want to miss. Click the link below to go to the Litogether Thread and post an RSVP. You will get the necessary Info by PM.
"THE LITOGETHER" thread

We would love to see you there, take the chance We're sure you will not be dissapointed you did.

__________________________________________________

Now copy that and send it to everyone you know on Lit who is not already on the guest list. Lets make the list grow and turn red.


tonie
 
yep , still got the # . oh i don't know ...... maybe some dancing , have a few drinks , and something wild and kinky would really be nice !!! it's been waaaaaayyyy to long !
 
WILL317 said:
yep , still got the # . oh i don't know ...... maybe some dancing , have a few drinks , and something wild and kinky would really be nice !!! it's been waaaaaayyyy to long !
I can't help ya with that tonight but now I've been known to dance a bit with the right inspiration :D
 
yourdestonie said:
Any of you who want this to be "THE LITOGETHER" to top all others. To make this a All over the world Litogether, One where no one is left out if they want to attend. I Chalenge you to do this. Copy and past the following:
____________________________________________________


We're having a Litogether and we would love for you to come. The dates are May 14th - 16th in Charlotte NC. This is no ordnary Litogether its being sponsored by:

Adam & Eve

And

"Wicked Ways"

There will be lots of Door prizes and Special events going on all weekend. Those will include but are not limited to (cause we're still planning) BDSM Demos, Poetry / story readings and contests, Adult Party Games, maybe even a costume contest. There will be many other things going on as well. We've got 2 Sponsors who will be on hand at different times with their items for sale at a discount to those attending.

This litogether is going to be one you will not want to miss. Click the link below to go to the Litogether Thread and post an RSVP. You will get the necessary Info by PM.
"THE LITOGETHER" thread

We would love to see you there, take the chance We're sure you will not be dissapointed you did.

__________________________________________________

Now copy that and send it to everyone you know on Lit who is not already on the guest list. Lets make the list grow and turn red.


tonie

Hey hon......already doing it.......got a few threads.:D :)
 
I sent out a few invites last night....

A sexy Dom told me he was gonna check on his schedule and get back with me.... *crosses fingers*

Ya'll have a great day!!!

TGIFF :rose:
 
yourdestonie said:
Well I know for sure that The first 3 will be full the last one may be up to you and the jersey girls but I'm sure you'll not be bored.

Who are you calling a Jersey girl?
 
TantaLiza said:
I sent out a few invites last night....

A sexy Dom told me he was gonna check on his schedule and get back with me.... *crosses fingers*

Ya'll have a great day!!!

TGIFF :rose:
I sent out a few myself infact the list went up by one last night :D
 
yourdestonie said:
I sent out a few myself infact the list went up by one last night :D

morning tonie....i pasted it in my sig line and have been posting on some of my favorite threads....:kiss:
 
Back
Top