Spring Carolina Litogether

zammius said:
morning tonie....i pasted it in my sig line and have been posting on some of my favorite threads....:kiss:
WAY TO GO ((((((((((((((((((((((((((Z))))))))))))))))))))) I hope we get all sorts of new people. :D
 
yourdestonie said:
WAY TO GO ((((((((((((((((((((((((((Z))))))))))))))))))))) I hope we get all sorts of new people. :D

just doin my part to make this as successful for ya as i can.....:heart:
 
zammius said:
just doin my part to make this as successful for ya as i can.....:heart:
And we all appreciate your efforts too. I hope some of the other men take your lead and do the same so the number of ladies attending increases :D
 
yourdestonie said:
And we all appreciate your efforts too. I hope some of the other men take your lead and do the same so the number of ladies attending increases :D

yeah breaks my heart to visit all these pic threads and post...hahaha....and we must have more women...i hate sausage parties.....:devil:
 
lunarsubmissive said:
LOL Threads can move fast around us post sluts :devil:

Glad you got done with your shift safe and sound. Wow two days...Ricoh will be jealous when he get's done with today lol

Nah!!! Only two pages behind.....
 
TantaLiza said:
I sent out a few invites last night....

A sexy Dom told me he was gonna check on his schedule and get back with me.... *crosses fingers*

Ya'll have a great day!!!

TGIFF :rose:

But can anyone say if any Dommes are going to be there????
 
zammius said:
yeah breaks my heart to visit all these pic threads and post...hahaha....and we must have more women...i hate sausage parties.....:devil:
I'm sure you'll survive :D

Course I don't mind Sausage parties:D :devil:
 
Ricoh said:
But can anyone say if any Dommes are going to be there????
I can say we'll have at least one who will look the part :devil:


BTW thats a teaser for something I'm going to announce later on today :D :devil:
 
i might just be able to swing this weekend. i have yet to attend ANY lit gatherings. if i come i would bring a female friend who needs to RELAX (lol) just a bit lol.


i'll get back to someone on the list later if i can swing this. btw, i am not in NC but visit there often.
 
voyergirl said:
i might just be able to swing this weekend. i have yet to attend ANY lit gatherings. if i come i would bring a female friend who needs to RELAX (lol) just a bit lol.


i'll get back to someone on the list later if i can swing this. btw, i am not in NC but visit there often.

Hey there, voyergirl! *why did a song pop up in my head? LOL*

You don't have to be in NC to attend, we have NJ, Conn, TN, the UK and maybe even Australia coming :D
 
lunarsubmissive said:
What? I've always admitted to wanting to keep my men happy :D
Me too I didn't know it was such a big secret :D

But I do got one and I'm gonna tell maybe sometime tonight :D :devil:
 
voyergirl said:
i might just be able to swing this weekend. i have yet to attend ANY lit gatherings. if i come i would bring a female friend who needs to RELAX (lol) just a bit lol.


i'll get back to someone on the list later if i can swing this. btw, i am not in NC but visit there often.
Sure guests are welcome you can bring her. let me know if you decide, or do you want me to put you on the list as a maybe??
 
lunarsubmissive said:
We're back up, we're back up :nana:

Now where are those men that need to be kept happy? :devil:
I don't know but I went into full fledged DT's I had to take a nap to get over not being able to post :D
 
yourdestonie said:
I don't know but I went into full fledged DT's I had to take a nap to get over not being able to post :D

I went out to eat...and found a twenty dollar bill in the parking lot :nana:
 
yourdestonie said:
WOW thats great congrats so you got your dinner for free :D

Well, pretty much..only cost nine bucks for the four of us LOL I love it when good stuff happens.
 
Back
Top