LunarKitten
moo says the mommie cow
- Joined
- May 23, 2002
- Posts
- 19,379
yourdestonie said:Me tooIts alway fun to find Money
*nods* ranks right up there with sex

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
yourdestonie said:Me tooIts alway fun to find Money

pretty close any waylunarsubmissive said:*nods* ranks right up there with sex![]()

yourdestonie said:pretty close any way![]()
Shoot I've not had eather one this monthlunarsubmissive said:Well, considering I've had free money more often than sex this month....
yourdestonie said:Shoot I've not had eather one this month![]()
Yep all but BOBlunarsubmissive said:Men really suck this month for us
![]()
yourdestonie said:Yep all but BOB![]()
lunarsubmissive said:Sorry sweetie...no idea...want me to spank ya?![]()
lunarsubmissive said:We're back up, we're back up
Now where are those men that need to be kept happy?![]()
lunarsubmissive said:Men really suck this month for us
![]()

Ricoh said:*PERK*
Someone say Spank?????
Ricoh said:I nees to be happy!!!! (Oh wait... I already am!!!!)
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Ricoh said:No... But I'd like too!!!!!!![]()

lunarsubmissive said:*rubs hands together to warm them up*
lunarsubmissive said:*hops in your lap and wiggles around*
Ricoh said:I think maybe one hand print on each cheek?????
I'll give it my best shot 
Ricoh said:Oh great........
Now I am Happy AND Horny!!!!!!!!
You gonna fix this problem that just came up?????

lunarsubmissive said:Hmmm...what's your pleasure?![]()
Ricoh said:Well...... Since you asked!!!!!!!
Go to the closet and fetch me my rope young lady!!!! We have some work to do!!!! I seen some things that Daddy would like to try. (Wicked grin!!!!)

lunarsubmissive said:*perk* rope?![]()
*runs and fetches lots of it*
Ricoh said:Now put your hands together!!!!
http://www.shibari.info/kata/tekubi/
*bounces and puts hands together*lunarsubmissive said:Oooo...a wrist leash?*bounces and puts hands together*
Ricoh said:

lunarsubmissive said:Oooo...this is getting interesting![]()
(pulls arms over your head...)Ricoh said:Well now that your hands are all secure....
http://www.shibari.info/kata/tekubi/tekubi06.htm
(I am starting to like this rope!!!!)