Spring Carolina Litogether

Re: Re: My My My...

lunarsubmissive said:
Does that mean you're gonna open me? :devil:
You want to be opened.... (swish goes the flogger thru the air....)
 
Re: Re: Re: My My My...

Ricoh said:
You want to be opened.... (swish goes the flogger thru the air....)

Depends...are you gonna play with me nice and easy, or try to wear my batteries out the first day? :devil:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: My My My...

lunarsubmissive said:
Depends...are you gonna play with me nice and easy, or try to wear my batteries out the first day? :devil:
Hmmm. Lets see..... (Visualizes Energizer Bunny)
 
lunarsubmissive said:
:eek: That was nothing compared to what I do when I on the receiving end instead of just watching :devil:
I will have to trust you on that one!!!!:rose:
 
lunarsubmissive said:
True...if it weren't for BoB, I'd be up the creek without an oar...well, ok, fingers work in a pinch...but BoB is a whole lot better lol
I'm in the same boat lunar we must have been bad girls or something :(
 
yourdestonie said:
Now whats got you all happy?:D

I try to always be happy!!! What's the use of being down?!?!?!?

(Course it doesn't always work.... But I do try!!!)
 
Ricoh said:
I try to always be happy!!! What's the use of being down?!?!?!?

(Course it doesn't always work.... But I do try!!!)
Thats a good way to do things I try to do that my self :D
 
hnglkeahrse2002 said:
And the Jersey men that Sunday night? We sit in the room?
See I didn't know you were staying over on Sun Night:D I'm sure if your real nice ti the Jersey girls they'll let ya hang with them too :D
 
Re: Hey, Fido: That's 15 days!

hnglkeahrse2002 said:
There are 104 shopping days remaining until Charlotte.
I'm getting all goose pimply itsg getting closer and closer :D
 
Re: Re: Hey, Fido: That's 15 days!

yourdestonie said:
I'm getting all goose pimply itsg getting closer and closer :D

I am here to tonie........more so every time we talk about it.........it is going to be alot of fun.:)
 
yourdestonie said:
See I didn't know you were staying over on Sun Night:D I'm sure if your real nice ti the Jersey girls they'll let ya hang with them too :D

If he is a good boy over the weekend.......:devil:
 
Re: Hey, Fido: That's 15 days!

hnglkeahrse2002 said:
There are 104 shopping days remaining until Charlotte.

What your count does to me.........oh my getting excited more and more.:kiss:
 
Bump n grind for Charlotte!!

I went toy shoppin last night... saving bucks for May tho!! Decided to try a couple "female viagra" pills.... LMAO The first kind didn't do a damn thing!! Will be tryin out the other kind tonight... WHAT??? A girl has to experiment!!! ~wicked grin~

BTW.. the friend that was with me last night... she tried another kind and said just the one pill was awesome so she'd be blow outta the water with two!!! Gonna definitely get some of them!!! :devil:

Ya'll have a good one... Laters!!!
 
TantaLiza said:
Bump n grind for Charlotte!!

I went toy shoppin last night... saving bucks for May tho!! Decided to try a couple "female viagra" pills.... LMAO The first kind didn't do a damn thing!! Will be tryin out the other kind tonight... WHAT??? A girl has to experiment!!! ~wicked grin~

BTW.. the friend that was with me last night... she tried another kind and said just the one pill was awesome so she'd be blow outta the water with two!!! Gonna definitely get some of them!!! :devil:

Ya'll have a good one... Laters!!!

OMG I would be totally dangerous with that then :eek: I'm enough by myself lol
 
Hey there guys,

I have been spreading the word all day in Lit chat about the gathering. I got some very positive feedback on it too, however, I got caught posting the info on the main screen by one of the CMs and he told me to stop it...sighs. I will have to let all of my friends know via pms....that will take me some time. I'll do my best to continue letting people know on that side about it... I can't wait to meet you all...smiles....hugggles and kissses....angel. :rose:
 
Sighing....I just made a silly of myself with that posting. I tried to put in a font and color and all it did was come up in print in my post. Anyone having any info for me on how to do this posting thing with pizazz....please let me know...smiles....hugggles and kisses.....Angel. :rose:
 
Re: Re: Re: Hey, Fido: That's 15 days!

Angelofsex said:
I am here to tonie........more so every time we talk about it.........it is going to be alot of fun.:)
I know and the more things fall in place the more excited I get :D
 
Back
Top