Spring Carolina Litogether

lunarsubmissive said:
Oh no :( I hope you get better real fast!!!! *smoochies and hugs and chicken soup vibes*

Things are really cold here...they are saying the nasty stuff should hold out till late Monday morning now.

Put out the three sticks of butter to warm to room temp and discovered I was out of cake flour :eek: Have to go to the store lol Then tomorrow morning I'll deliver one of the cakes to the fire station down the road :D

gotta love those firemen (that's you too Ricoh :kiss:)

I know you will have a great time.

If my fever breaks, I'm going over a friend's house for home made pizza and nachos.

I'm still waiting for my snow :mad:
 
Well, my tea is ready....I'm headed back to bed for a while. Y'all take care and have a great evening.

Won't be too long before spring is here and once spring is here, the litogether is just 'round the corner....YIPPEE!!!

;) :kiss:
 
lunarsubmissive said:
LOL Well, the only offer I had, I turned down since he was there with someone else...even though she has said she wouldn't have minded :D
Well shit I had another offer I'd have taken up If I had known that. Course you would have gotten the Raw end of the deal.
 
eastTNbbw said:
Hey {{{Tonie}}}

I bet you are right about that

How's your day going?
Going pretty good except My puters acting up a bit bt thats nothing new. I'm becoming a computer repair person by having this old thing.
 
lunarsubmissive said:
Wooohhhooo :bops around*
Well She asked what would be a good seller and I told her so we'll al get a samlple of her products like that and there will be some floting around all weekend too :D
 
eastTNbbw said:
You are too good to us Tonie!!!!!

{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}
Well as I said she asked me and I just told her. :D

She said she wanted to make the gift bags special :devil:
 
eastTNbbw said:
Well, my tea is ready....I'm headed back to bed for a while. Y'all take care and have a great evening.

Won't be too long before spring is here and once spring is here, the litogether is just 'round the corner....YIPPEE!!!

;) :kiss:
Ype and I think ewe're all looking forward to Spring :D

take care ((((((((((((((((((((eTN)))))))))))))))) and get well :kiss:
 
still cumimg

Just (first time I wrote Lust, now what was I thiking) poping in to tell you I fended off a meeting my team try to schedule for Vegas that weekend.
I said NO, I'm going golfing.....

Figured there would be more action in NC, LOL.

Hugs to all the ladies
Jim
 
Last edited:
Re: still cumimg

diamondjim said:
Lust poping in to tell you I fended off a meeting scheduled for Vegas. Figured there would be more action in NC, LOL.

Hugs to all the ladies
Jim
Good Job DJ thats what it takes to make it to the litogether.

Now go invite all your friends too :D
 
eastTNbbw said:
gotta love those firemen (that's you too Ricoh :kiss:)

I know you will have a great time.

If my fever breaks, I'm going over a friend's house for home made pizza and nachos.

I'm still waiting for my snow :mad:

Well, you can have all the snow we get over here :D
 
eastTNbbw said:
Well, my tea is ready....I'm headed back to bed for a while. Y'all take care and have a great evening.

Won't be too long before spring is here and once spring is here, the litogether is just 'round the corner....YIPPEE!!!

;) :kiss:

*smoochies and hugs* Lots of rest and fluids...and some nyquil :D

Hope you're feeling better tomorrow :kiss:
 
yourdestonie said:
Well shit I had another offer I'd have taken up If I had known that. Course you would have gotten the Raw end of the deal.

:eek: Glad I turned it down then :devil:
 
yourdestonie said:
Well She asked what would be a good seller and I told her so we'll al get a samlple of her products like that and there will be some floting around all weekend too :D

OMG I hope she brings enough to sell :eek: LOL The lady at the last one ran out :devil:
 
yourdestonie said:
LOL thats why she's gonna put a sample in our bags. i told her the story of the Redo Stuf :D

:eek: Hope you didn't tell her about the bop *looks innocent* They all think I'm an angel ya know *chokes*
 
Re: still cumimg

diamondjim said:
Just (first time I wrote Lust, now what was I thiking) poping in to tell you I fended off a meeting my team try to schedule for Vegas that weekend.
I said NO, I'm going golfing.....

Figured there would be more action in NC, LOL.

Hugs to all the ladies
Jim

Wow...we're better than a trip to Vegas :nana:
 
Back
Top