Spring Carolina Litogether

1sexylady said:
Hey I fixed the problem didn't I??...

It is not the blood thinner....:devil: :devil: :D

Ok if it's not the thinner, it must be the company I'm in. What male's judgement wouldn't be impaired with you and AOS around at the same time? What is it about one let alone two lovely lasses that just makes us guys do off the wall things?
 
Angelofsex said:
You know AA........my best friends brings the devil out on me..........I used to be very good....until I met her 20 yrs ago.:eek: ;) :devil: :kiss:
Angel--I think you two are twins! LOL And sexy, I bought the video that you filmed of the joggers...;) :D
 
alwaysawake said:
Your reputation precedes you! LOL :D (And your best friend helps make that rep! ROFL)

Hey Hey Hey now.... I didn't say a word.. AA...tell the truth or else..:eek:
 
Darq.Desirez said:
Ok if it's not the thinner, it must be the company I'm in. What male's judgement wouldn't be impaired with you and AOS around at the same time? What is it about one let alone two lovely lasses that just makes us guys do off the wall things?


Wall things??? OMG kinky...:eek:
 
Darq.Desirez said:
Ok if it's not the thinner, it must be the company I'm in. What male's judgement wouldn't be impaired with you and AOS around at the same time? What is it about one let alone two lovely lasses that just makes us guys do off the wall things?

Oh you are so sweet........now i will be nice and sweet too......letting my evil leave me........yes right, not tonight.....LOL.......thank you DD.......:kiss:
 
Angelofsex said:
You know AA........my best friends brings the devil out on me..........I used to be very good....until I met her 20 yrs ago.:eek: ;) :devil: :kiss:

OMG...Angel...:eek: :eek: God will dry you out for that...LMAO
 
alwaysawake said:
Angel--I think you two are twins! LOL And sexy, I bought the video that you filmed of the joggers...;) :D

Sure she gets them going and i get caught........figures.:eek: :devil:
 
Angelofsex said:
Oh you are so sweet........now i will be nice and sweet too......letting my evil leave me........yes right, not tonight.....LOL.......thank you DD.......:kiss:

You're welcome hun. ~hugs~
 
alwaysawake said:
Angel--I think you two are twins! LOL And sexy, I bought the video that you filmed of the joggers...;) :D

AA.... We are not twins... I am tall and she short.....shut up about the video...damn AA :mad:
 
alwaysawake said:
LOL I love jerkin' your chain, sexyone! Hee hee! :D

Hiya AA. Wasn't trying to be rude. Just have all I can handle trying to keep up with answering these two on this "slow as molasses on an artic day" dial-up.
 
alwaysawake said:
LOL I love jerkin' your chain, sexyone! Hee hee! :D

Hey AA.......holding the phone in my hands..........dialing your number.........breathing heavy into the phone........LOL:eek: :devil:
 
1sexylady said:
AA.... We are not twins... I am tall and she short.....shut up about the video...damn AA :mad:

~jumps up and down waving my hands in the air~

I wanna see. I wanna see.









Yikes. I might want to be careful. I might put another hole in the floor eh? ******** you got anymore rugs we can hide em with?
 
alwaysawake said:
LOL I love jerkin' your chain, sexyone! Hee hee! :D

Well if you were not my friend and I didn't know that.....that chain would be right across your cute little butt AA...:D :D love getting tough with him...like I would win...
 
Darq.Desirez said:
Kinky? Me? Naaaaaaa. Not sweet lil ole innocent me. :devil:;)

Awwwwwwww you are sweet ....~batting my eyes..~...I don't know about ole or innocent..~still batting them~ :D
 
Darq.Desirez said:
~jumps up and down waving my hands in the air~

I wanna see. I wanna see.









Yikes. I might want to be careful. I might put another hole in the floor eh? ******** you got anymore rugs we can hide em with?

Don't worry .......1sexy fixes everything.........:D

How much you want to play to see.........one way of making money for the trip......LOL:cool:
 
1sexylady said:
Awwwwwwww you are sweet ....~batting my eyes..~...I don't know about ole or innocent..~still batting them~ :D

~does a Gomer Pyle impression~


Oh gooooosh!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Darq.Desirez said:
~jumps up and down waving my hands in the air~

I wanna see. I wanna see.









Yikes. I might want to be careful. I might put another hole in the floor eh? ******** you got anymore rugs we can hide em with?

Take it easy DD....sheeeeeeeeeeeeesh...see what you did now with my answer....o023&6ey%/;f"/ :rolleyes: Ok if you good I will let you see....will cost ya.. ;)
 
Back
Top