Spring Carolina Litogether

As much as I hate to do this, I gotta get off this thing. Have a check-up later in the morning. Ya'll have fun.
 
1sexylady said:
He does... I have to remind him once in a while but he does. :D Thats what friends are for...;)
Yeah, and she holds that over my head like blackmail, too! LOL
 
Darq.Desirez said:
As much as I hate to do this, I gotta get off this thing. Have a check-up later in the morning. Ya'll have fun.

Nite DD....feel better and thanks it was fun..all of it. :devil: :devil: Let them wonder...heehee ;)
 
Darq.Desirez said:
As much as I hate to do this, I gotta get off this thing. Have a check-up later in the morning. Ya'll have fun.

Figures.........us women could go on and on and on.....have a good night {{{{{{{DD}}}}}}:kiss:
 
alwaysawake said:
Yeah, and she holds that over my head like blackmail, too! LOL

Hey AA speaking of mail I got some today.. :D :heart: :kiss: Thank you..Thank you..Thank you...:kiss:
 
1sexylady said:
Nite DD....feel better and thanks it was fun..all of it. :devil: :devil: Let them wonder...heehee ;)

~gives the big OK sign complete with winked eye and open mouth~

nite nite.
 
alwaysawake said:
Did the magnet arrive intact? (Glad to do it)

Sitting on my ref. now...:D and the post cards on my dresser. Loved the one with the ocean....;)
 
1sexylady said:
Sitting on my ref. now...:D and the post cards on my dresser. Loved the one with the ocean....;)
Glad you enjoyed them! Gotta get to bed here, been a stressful couple of days. (My mom tripped in the yard and got a minor concussion plus a few stitches by hitting her temple on an exposed cherry tree root. Been attending to her...) Hugs, smooches, and caresses...talk to ya soon! :)
 
alwaysawake said:
Glad you enjoyed them! Gotta get to bed here, been a stressful couple of days. (My mom tripped in the yard and got a minor concussion plus a few stitches by hitting her temple on an exposed cherry tree root. Been attending to her...) Hugs, smooches, and caresses...talk to ya soon! :)

See told you....LOL.......you have him right where you want him.......LMAO.
 
alwaysawake said:
Glad you enjoyed them! Gotta get to bed here, been a stressful couple of days. (My mom tripped in the yard and got a minor concussion plus a few stitches by hitting her temple on an exposed cherry tree root. Been attending to her...) Hugs, smooches, and caresses...talk to ya soon! :)

Damn AA.. give her a hug for me and sorry to hear that. Yeah my son is still up but tough I am going myself. Nite..:rose: :kiss:
 
Angelofsex said:
See told you....LOL.......you have him right where you want him.......LMAO.

Nooooooooo, because he would be here and not there...;) :p
 
1sexylady said:
Would you believe that stinker is still awake...alwaysawake that kid...lmao Angel..love ya...nite...:kiss: :kiss: :rose:

Nite sweetie.....talk to you later........kiss him for me.:kiss: :heart:
 
Back
Top