Spring Carolina Litogether

Morning, just a quick note to say HI... let everone know I'm still here... spent the weekend out of town at an SCA event then had a surprise at home upon arrival.... then had a good LONG run that kept me away for another day or so here..... been a bit since I've been on this :devil: machine.....
Coffee and bed time for a bit right now.....
 
gunf1ght said:
Morning, just a quick note to say HI... let everone know I'm still here... spent the weekend out of town at an SCA event then had a surprise at home upon arrival.... then had a good LONG run that kept me away for another day or so here..... been a bit since I've been on this :devil: machine.....
Coffee and bed time for a bit right now.....

{{{{{gunfight}}}}}]]good to see you......have a good night sleep hon.:)
 
TantaLiza said:
Dang... I just woulda loved to have watched that one!! :D

Laters, Sis!! :rose:
OH I teased him so bad he thought I was already drinking ................. You should have seen the look on his face when we told him I had not been drinking yet ..............he even comented to the fact that I would be a hand full when I really got drunk............. and that he didn't think that he could keep up. :D
 
MischievousGntlman said:
I'll come (pun TOTALLY implied). :)

Let me introduce myself. While I'm new to the Literotica Personals section (OK, posted here VERY little over the last few years), I'm not new at all to Literotica....just not real active lately.

I've authored two stories (or one story/two parts, if you will):

A Family Adventure
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=12346

A Family Adventure: Ch. 2--The Rest of the Story
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=13327

The second was an award winner. I forget what it was for, but I sure enjoyed the $75.

So I figured I'd kick a little of that money back into the "hobby" by attending the Litogether in Charlotte, VA. I've really enjoyed the few conversations I've had over the years with Lit members, especially the story feedbacks (which still don't stop after years...geez). Guess that's 'cause I've batted 1,000 with them (both labeled "hot"); then again, I've only written two. Beginner's luck?

Either way, I hope the "lucky" streak continues in Charlotte. If nothing else, I'm sure I'll make new friends and look forward to the experience.

See (...taste, touch, smell, hear) you there.

MG
As I told ya in the PM welcome and I hope you do know its Charlotte NC not Charlotte VA.

And we're going to have some open mic type story reading maybe you'd like to write one and read it for the group assembled .
 
Darq.Desirez said:
~sneaks out of bed since the kiddies are asleep to see who all is up and what kinda mischief I can get into~

I dunno who is worse about me getting rest, the dang nurses, or my kids. GEESH!
How are ya doing sweetie???
 
MischievousGntlman said:
Ah crap!!! So much for sleep now. You scared the beegeezus outta me Angel. (And it was SO quiet just listening to the banter.)

MG
MG I hope you don't mind a little lit posting lesson we all had to have it some time so here lesson 1 of Lit 101

*smiles*

If ya want to speak directly to a post someone made look just below that specific post and see the "Quote" tab. Click that and then type your message just below their post that appears in the box. When you click submit both the posts will show up in yours. *smiles* don't hesitate to ask questions if ya need to.
 
Darq.Desirez said:
~jumps up into the air doing a triple somersault with a half gainer landing not so gracefully on my behind looking up at a giggling ********~

Damn. I thought you was "Nursezilla" done come to haunt me for a sec. But as I see now, you're not. You're much prettier.
Oh you were feeling your oats last night *grins*
 
Darq.Desirez said:
Don't feel bad. I had to pretend like I was asleep for both of my kids to finally go to bed. ~scratches head in confussion~ Now wait a sec. Isn't that suppose to be the other way around?
They are just worried about you sweetie *kisses* as we all are.
 
Darq.Desirez said:
I think I slept enough these last few days to last me a year or two. Not much else you can do in the hospital. Had to wait until after hours to plug in my laptop for some routine stress relief.
I hope the Dr gave you good news after all the tests they run???
 
1sexylady said:
DD.. Do I have to teach you everything?...Rug honey just pull the rug over and seeeeeeeee gone...:D
So thats what I stumped my toe on this morning??????
 
alwaysawake said:
Your reputation precedes you! LOL :D (And your best friend helps make that rep! ROFL)
*grins* AA we already knew the Angel in AOS .................. but we still luv her ((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))) :D :devil:
 
Darq.Desirez said:
Ok if it's not the thinner, it must be the company I'm in. What male's judgement wouldn't be impaired with you and AOS around at the same time? What is it about one let alone two lovely lasses that just makes us guys do off the wall things?
And their alot more fun in person too DD *grins*
 
Darq.Desirez said:
As much as I hate to do this, I gotta get off this thing. Have a check-up later in the morning. Ya'll have fun.
Let us know what the Dr has to say DD (((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))
 
gunf1ght said:
Morning, just a quick note to say HI... let everone know I'm still here... spent the weekend out of town at an SCA event then had a surprise at home upon arrival.... then had a good LONG run that kept me away for another day or so here..... been a bit since I've been on this :devil: machine.....
Coffee and bed time for a bit right now.....
(((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))) GF I was very happy with the PM you sent. *kisses* You know what to do if ya want to
 
hnglkeahrse2002 said:
There are only 30 shopping days remaining until Charlotte.
And thats the best news I've gotten today (((((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))))) Hi sweetie I wish you had some time to chat with us *kisses*
 
Bumpin just because!!

Looked at my calendar... not too much longer!!! Goin on class trip to DC then the following weekend... Charlotte here I cum!!! :devil:

Hope ya'll had a great day!! Be back laters!!! :kiss:
 
TantaLiza said:
Bumpin just because!!

Looked at my calendar... not too much longer!!! Goin on class trip to DC then the following weekend... Charlotte here I cum!!! :devil:

Hope ya'll had a great day!! Be back laters!!! :kiss:

Hugs and Kisses {{{{{{SIS of LUST}}}}}}]........yes this time next month we will be together again........yayyyyyyyyy!:D :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:
 
Back
Top