Angelofsex
The Fire is Hot
- Joined
- Dec 10, 2001
- Posts
- 17,428
1sexylady said:Doing the Charlotte, North Carolina dance...![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I am with you{{{{{{{SIS of LUST}}}}}}}}......

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
1sexylady said:Doing the Charlotte, North Carolina dance...![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

1sexylady said:Doing the Charlotte, North Carolina dance...![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

yourdestonie said:As I told ya in the PM welcome and I hope you do know its Charlotte NC not Charlotte VA.
And we're going to have some open mic type story reading maybe you'd like to write one and read it for the group assembled .
sueanninct said:Will you teach it to me and Angel?![]()


{at least that's what I like to tell myself....}

yourdestonie said:I'm glad you didn't have too bad a day. And enjoy that game I hope your team wins

How are you?sueanninct said:Hi Pink!![]()
No.1Pinklady said:How are you?

gunf1ght said:Let me be the first to post this.... Thank heavens I'm on third shift... I'm a day ahead.... GOT a day less to wait for Charlotte that way...![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
{at least that's what I like to tell myself....}
29 days.... finally broke the less than a month mark.....![]()
![]()
I am so ready that it is not funny.sueanninct said:Getting excited about the Litogether. 4 weeks from today, I drive down to New Jersey!![]()
hnglkeahrse2002 said:There are only 30 shopping days remaining until Charlotte.
1sexylady said:.......................doesn't anyone look down when they walk..??
![]()
![]()
Nope might miss something cute1sexylady said:.......................doesn't anyone look down when they walk..??
![]()
![]()
No.1Pinklady said:I am so ready that it is not funny.

You were definatly feeling something *grins*1sexylady said:Is that what it was???![]()
But you had it covered with the rug1sexylady said:.......................doesn't anyone look down when they walk..??
![]()
![]()

What you can do is write something and bring it with ya then if you decide you want to join in then you'll be prepared for the fun.MischievousGntlman said:ROTFL Yeah, I know it's NC. Is the reservation phone number you gave me NC? 'cause that's the one I called. Besides, isn't it the VA one called "Charlottesville?" Or that's WV isn't it? Maybe I'm thinking of Charlotte's Web...which...would be this thread, right?
Don't know about the open mic thing. Pretty new to this. While I'm certainly not shy in public or have any problems speaking in front of a group (which I do for a living), the whole situation will be new to me and the people strangers (at least at first)...and I do get a little shy under those circumstances. We'll see though. I could warm up to the idea.
MG
*smiles* and I'm so glad your going to come sweetiegunf1ght said:Let me be the first to post this.... Thank heavens I'm on third shift... I'm a day ahead.... GOT a day less to wait for Charlotte that way...![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
{at least that's what I like to tell myself....}
29 days.... finally broke the less than a month mark.....![]()
![]()
Hey girl how ya been???No.1Pinklady said:Evenin' All
I guess you'll be glued to the TV on Sat then right???lunarsubmissive said:*sigh* We lostThey're now tied 2-2 in the first round playoffs...so Saturday's game will be the decider. But the Wing's normal goalie will be back in front of the net then, so Nashville better be ready to start singing the blues
![]()
Evening (((((((((Sue)))))))))sueanninct said:Getting excited about the Litogether. 4 weeks from today, I drive down to New Jersey!![]()